Strange (and creepy) Terraria world glitch

NisseVex

Terrarian
I'm just gonna get straight to the point. I want developer armor, so I get lihzahrd power cells from new worlds to fight Golem a ton to get the sets from the treasure bags. I created my unnamed "World 30" like normal, then the strangest and creepiest thing I have ever seen in Terraria happened to me. I see another "World 30". I know what you're thinking, but have you thought it through? It is the exact same as my other world, as it appears on world selection, small with crimson, but the strange thing about it is that it's also "World 30", and created FIVE DAYS EARLIER! It also never appeared before, until I created this original new world. Completely new world, also world 30, which means it's the same number world as the other one, which means there are two thirtieth worlds that I created, and that makes no sense. It's a totally new world, never been explored, created five days earlier, and if I truly created it five days earlier I would've explored it, which means.... The game created the same world twice all on it's own, somehow labeled FIVE DAYS EARLIER, but the actual world itself was different! I just don't know what to make of this. What do you guys think? I think this is creepy. ':eek:

Lol... it seemed to be a perfectly normal world too! I went in it and got my power cells, and as fast as I could before my computer started hacking me! I just don't even know! @Sock_Bunny, GG.... XD

I wasn't planning on sleeping either way /s
Herobrine is a completely different entity, legend goes that brine is a very ancient term for digital poltergeist.
Back in the akkadian civilization people set up vast rituals to cast out such spirits that like electrical leeches of cosmic energy bound themselves to thunderstorms and weaked havoc upon the land. Now that we administer electricity in everyday life these poltergeists have access to our homes and even games directly. This is how herobrine found its way into the popular 'space' that minecraft is, haunting in virtual hybernaculuüm.

Yes, A brine has also found its way to terraria, in the deep dark of glitched biomes in doppler worlds it creeps to scare or even bring terror to the player, as it feeds on the most primal of energies, the intriguing emotion of fear.

Before long, the terrabrine shall become an entity of notoriety, players will create worlds to summon and trap it in contraptions created with the help of the mechanic, but will it be to any avail?

Herobrine is a completely different entity, legend goes that brine is a very ancient term for digital poltergeist.
Back in the akkadian civilization people set up vast rituals to cast out such spirits that like electrical leeches of cosmic energy bound themselves to thunderstorms and weaked havoc upon the land. Now that we administer electricity in everyday life these poltergeists have access to our homes and even games directly. This is how herobrine found its way into the popular 'space' that minecraft is, haunting in virtual hybernaculuüm.

Yes, A brine has also found its way to terraria, in the deep dark of glitched biomes in doppler worlds it creeps to scare or even bring terror to the player, as it feeds on the most primal of energies, the intriguing emotion of fear.

Before long, the terrabrine shall become an entity of notoriety, players will create worlds to summon and trap it in contraptions created with the help of the mechanic, but will it be to any avail?
Herobrine must have come here since his original fanbase completely ruined his stories by spamming them everywhere.
Keep an eye out for trees without leaves on them, I've heard that's a sign he's in that world.

WOW. Dude you just blew my mind.

WOW. Dude you just blew my mind.
Herobrine must have come here since his original fanbase completely ruined his stories by spamming them everywhere.
Keep an eye out for trees without leaves on them, I've heard that's a sign he's in that world.
confirmed signs of terrabrine likely being in your world (official) :

1: glitched biome (example: broken lizahrd temple).
2: undocumented biome. (example: biome with unknown blocks, blocks mined give a "localID' instead of a name.
3: invisible enemy killing your whole npc population.
4: duplicate worlds that you didnt create, often with fake dates (this topic applies with this one)
5: when you create a new world, take off all your equipment and dig down to the underworld with a wooden pickaxe in one sitting. (confirmed terrabrine summoning)
6: build a 8 by 8 square box with obsidian in a crimson biome, fill it with lava to the top (close it off with obsidian so its a closed box after filling it). (confirmed terrabrine summoning)

Thats all so far.

Terrabrine is said to have different appearances but all are equally terrifying, some say it looks like a glitched facemonster. others have reported him to look exactly like their own character, first walking around their town as a npc but people then are like.. why is there two of me? And mayhem ensues.

The only picture on the web communities (not surface) that discusses brines in games was that of a glitched facemonster anyway. The rest is rumors and secondhand stories. Some people swear that friends of them had encounters with terrabrine but very few of these stories have ever been recorded wich you could call weird since theres plenty of recording software these days. Then again hearsay also tells of people going crazy and ending up in psych wards after they record terrabrine. So maybe its just that.

The picture of the supposed facemonster terrabrine that surfaced has no proof of being cursed or god knows what in any way that you tend to see with such stories of haunted games, i personally never saw facemonster terrabrine but i have seen glitched biomes and i emediately exit those worlds to prevent terrabrine from showing up. ;l

The picture that surfaced of a so called facemonster terrabrine: (cant vouch for this one, but i can imagine if it does pop up in a game it gives people the bejeezers)
INCdtV8.png

Story behind the facemonster terrabrine is that someone managed to find him in a glitched map after seeing him ingame, he quickly saved the file before reinstalling the game.

Last edited:
Very i

2: undocumented biome. (example: biome with unknown blocks, blocks mined give a "localID' instead of a name.
4: duplicate worlds that you didnt create, often with fake dates (this topic applies with this one)
5: when you create a new world, take off all your equipment and dig down to the underworld with a wooden pickaxe in one sitting. (confirmed terrabrine summoning)
6: build a 8 by 8 square box with obsidian in a crimson biome, fill it with lava to the top (close it off with obsidian so its a closed box after filling it). (confirmed terrabrine summoning)

Thats all so far.

Terrabrine is said to have different appearances but all are equally terrifying, some say it looks like a glitched facemonster. others have reported him to look exactly like their own character, first walking around their town as a npc but people then are like.. why is there two of me? And mayhem ensues.

The only picture on the web communities (not surface) that discusses brines in games was that of a glitched facemonster anyway. The rest is rumors and secondhand stories. Some people swear that friends of them had encounters with terrabrine but very few of these stories have ever been recorded wich you could call weird since theres plenty of recording software these days. Then again hearsay also tells of people going crazy and ending up in psych wards after they record terrabrine. So maybe its just that.

The picture of the supposed facemonster terrabrine that surfaced has no proof of being cursed or god knows what in any way that you tend to see with such stories of haunted games, i personally never saw facemonster terrabrine but i have seen glitched biomes and i emediately exit those worlds to prevent terrabrine from showing up. ;l

The picture that surfaced of a so called facemonster terrabrine: (cant vouch for this one, but i can imagine if it does pop up in a game it gives people the bejeezers)
INCdtV8.png

Story behind the facemonster terrabrine is that someone managed to find him in a glitched map after seeing him ingame, he quickly saved the file before reinstalling the game.

Thats all so far.

INCdtV8.png

Cool story. :)

EDIT: How the hell did I quote your post twice...?

:eek:Terrabrine at its finest!

"Terrabrine"

Just, what the actual :red:. This is not minecraft, it's Terraria. TER-RA-RIA!

As for the 'generation'. I doubt this is real, and I've been through MANY weird world generations

Just because you add the word brine something does not make it Minecraft, and rather you are the one being most suggestive of the relation. I find this an easily believable glitch which has nothing to do with how many generations you personally have had.

If this did happen, then there is nothing creepy about it, sometimes things go wrong and random glitches happen. It is possible to have multiple worlds with the same name and the erroneous date seems like a possible bit of file corruption.

What it definitely isn't is a character from minecraft that never existed in the first place and certainly didn't pop into existence in a completely different game. Such discussion is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and that is enough of such off-topic posting.

EDIT: Since this and the next verbal were ignored, Warning Marks will now be handed out to those who continue derailing the thread with Herobrine/Terrabrine off-topic posting.

Just because you add the word brine something does not make it Minecraft, and rather you are the one being most suggestive of the relation.
Oh god, not this :red: again

If one sees a questionable post, then either report it and move on, or simply ignore it. Such accusatory and/or rude responses are not acceptable.

------------------------------------------------

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me. Everyone please return to relevant and respectful on-topic discussion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom