Strange (but small) Reqest

What UserName

Terrarian
The following files are in game textures I've made slight modifications to. I was wondering if anyone could convert them to .XNB files for me...but once again this is only a request.

*Forget that this post exists*

Attachments

• Armor_Body_171.png
    Armor_Body_171.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 227
  • Female_Body_171.png
    Female_Body_171.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
well i'm getting inpatient again so i was hoping someone could convert this png to an xnb Plz (oh and one last thing...THIS IS NOT MY SPRITE! I DON'T CLAIM TO OWN THIS AT ALL! THIS SPRITE WAS MADE BY ZILEM (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/zilem.6218/) I ONLY SLIGHTLY MODIFIED IT TO HOW I SEE FIT! thank you for your attention)(the file was the original made by ZILEM)

Attachments

• Armor_Legs_106.png
    Armor_Legs_106.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 213
  • Alt Mermaid Naga v1.0 [XNA].zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Works that way on mac.
Your a liar, I'm a coder and in order for you to just change the file extension and it makes it a valid xnb file means your computer (Most likely not) has a built in converter (Which is impossible) xnb files do not contain the same encryption as png files You can clearly see this if you open both in a coding app like Notepad++ or Visual Studio Code. XNB files are compressed and rewritten image files created by Microsoft™ Xna Studio. I do not use mac or Apple™ devices other than the Iphone, but I know very well that you would have to edit the operating system as well as the registry and the "Rename" command to be able to automatically convert files when it is a recognized file extension change. Example: If you code a python file and give it a Lua file extension it will not recognize that the file is coded in python and the Lua program runner will tell you that the file your trying to run is either corrupter or malformed. It is also not nice to give people false answers when they are looking for a solution, its very rude.

Back
Top Bottom