tModLoader Strange crash issues?

Teacyn

Terrarian
Heyo. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask for help with crash issues, but I can't seem to get the game to work correctly. It's crashing every time I try to create a world. (Large/Expert). It barely even gets past the first operation before crashing. It usually isn't giving any crash log at all, but after about 6 attempts it finally gave me this:http://puu.sh/p4Ph7/51e0d1fce4.png

My (enabled) mods are: Thorium, Tremor, Prefixes for enemies, and RPG classes mod

My disabled mods are: twiki, PotionsPlus, Nice(useful)things.

Thorium and Tremor are both very large mods that perform worldgen tasks - this combined with creating a large world is probably what's running you out of memory. Disabling one of them or creating a smaller size world will likely solve the issue.

Thorium and Tremor are both very large mods that perform worldgen tasks - this combined with creating a large world is probably what's running you out of memory. Disabling one of them or creating a smaller size world will likely solve the issue.

Ok then. is there no way to allocate additional memory?

Ok then. is there no way to allocate additional memory?
I am unsure. There's no way I know of, but it's also true that plenty of people have made large worlds with both mods enabled without issue. I don't know what differentiates their circumstances from yours - could be hardware, OS, other software running in the background, or application settings, off the top of my head. I'm not an expert on the .NET framework and how it handles memory, don't know what could help you.

I am unsure. There's no way I know of, but it's also true that plenty of people have made large worlds with both mods enabled without issue. I don't know what differentiates their circumstances from yours - could be hardware, OS, other software running in the background, or application settings, off the top of my head. I'm not an expert on the .NET framework and how it handles memory, don't know what could help you.

So I just did some more testing, and this is happening even with medium worlds. I have definitely seen it work with large worlds, so it must be some other issue.

EDIT: Creating a small world, then loading it and exiting out allowed me to create a medium world (I suppose because some assets loaded already?), but did not let me create a large one. Suppose I'll settle with that for now.

i just geting crash my world created Small/Normol Mods using Alchemist NPC mod -

Auto Trash

Base mod and Grealm

Blue Magic's mod

Calamity Mod

Cheat Sheet

Cheeze's Content Pack -

Cosmetic Variety and Legends

Crystillium Mod

Even More Modifiers -

Ersion
Expeditions

Fargo's Mod

Fishing 2.0 .

GabeHasWon's Mod

imkSushi's Mod
Joost Mod

Max Stack+

More Chest Loot
Nightmare's Unleashed

Omni Swing Mod

Pillar Items Plus

Reduced Grinding

Shorter Respawn Time

Terraria Expansion

The Thorium Mod

The Spirit Mod
Tremor Remastered

WingSlot

Wireless Mod

W1K Mod

Which Mod is it

ZoaklenMod

Zockluka's mod Pls help me:(

i got this crash recenty and the games no longer load any world.

i need help plz T.T

Attachments

• crash report.png
    crash report.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 3,702
My Tmod crashes every two days on the startup an then when i reload Tmod it removes all of my worlds that aren't in the cloud. i cant load the worlds into the cloud because then i get none of the modded biomes or ores so there would be no point of using Tmod, does anyone know what the problem might be or how to fix this?

I found a way to create a Large/Expert world but actually accessing it is something I'm trying to figure out.
To create the Large/Expert world you need to find the "start-tModLoaderServer.bat" file in your Steam games (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria). Once you've found it you then activate it, it will load an initialise all the mods with a very high success rate. Once all the mods are ready you then can create a world by following the commands required which have some dialogue to tell you what they do. You can then create your own world without it crashing and you'll be able to select it in "Singleplayer". However, I haven't found a way to actually get in the world without it crashing.

Edit: Found a way to get into the world. If you click "Host & Play" you are able to enter the world. (At least it has worked for me)

Last edited:
plz help me.
When i open the game it crashes a few seconds after reading mods
no matter what mods i use, but at the moment i delete them all i can enter normally :/
PD: i already fixed it, i deleted the "enabled" thing at the mod files

Last edited:
When I try to load any big mod such as Calamity, Tremor, or WeaponOut, it gives me this crash report:

Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Welp, i keep getting this problem where my game starts lagging, it's like 1 frame per sec, 1 sec of a bit of gameplay and 1 sec of stopping, after that it crashes, is there a problem with the graphics? or something else?

Hello i need help because whenever i turn my screen off, my game crashes 3 mins after and its annoying because i try and keep a server running i need help please. here is a picture of error report

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 7,731
Last edited:
Every time I try to make a new world I have this issue and I don't know how to fix it. It's not like I'm out of memory or anything, It just says that it can't fit within the world bounds. I've tried on all three types of worlds. It can't manage to fit into the world. This only started happening after I got the recipe mod browser and it hasn't stopped since. I've had this problem of not being able to load characters before, but not when creating or loading up a world. So this part of the issue is new.

Hello, I have the answer for all of you:
I was having the EXACT SAME problem as the OP, and since I could not find an answer I got frustrated, but then

Back
Top Bottom