Serious Strange Dreams

A good while back I had a dream where I had just woken up. For some reason, I decided the best way to see if I was dreaming was to check the periodic table and see if it was weird. It was, and then I woke up in my dream, but was still dreaming. I checked the table again, and it was completely weird, with 3d things popping out almost, so, of course, I concluded that I must be awake since nothing was wrong, so I got out of bed to find my sister and her friend stealing my legos. Then I actually woke up.
of course, Stuff popping out of the table is nothing compared to your Sister's friend
and sister stealing leogs! how dare they! (/s)

Last edited:
Wait I have a brother?
lol no,Idk if you do.
Anyways,here's a weird long one.
This dream starts with me being in an airplane,the light's are white,and windows are open to show that it's nighttime,totally normal right?
Well then,the dream skips to me walking to this place that looks like a huge walled compund with stairs on the very end of it,and big benches,I meet my old teacher,and ask her what I should do,she tells me to go to a pharmacy.
I go to a pharmacy,and talk to this guy who says he's a pokemon master,I tell him that I am one too (no I'm not) and then I told him all the pokemon I knew.Then between,two boxes of what look like prescription medicine things is a portal.that's right, a portal.
So then I told him about it and he was agreed with me.
Then,next what happens is that I'm with a bunch of people I know with me and them having shopping carts and us walking out the doors of a shopping place,it's nighttime,and then a honda odyssey cames from nowwhere,flips exactly upside down,and a guy comes out of the door and shout his wife's name I think.
the the dream ends.
weird right?

One time when I was, like, 7, I watched Despicable Me 2. The dream that happened that night was really weird, honestly.

I was essentially being chased around my house by purple minions with the goal of turning me into a purple minion.
I eventually ask my mom for help, but she doesn't, and so I go and hide in her bed. Which somehow worked, because the minions didn't get me.
I then woke up, ate a hotdog, and then went back to sleep.

I used to have a false awakening demon when I was little... well, er, I wouldn't call it a demon...

I remember falsely waking up in the middle of the night, room was completely dark, except for my mother's phone (I used to sleep with my whole family because... well I don't remember.) I felt the urge to PEE, so I gathered up my courage and went to the bathroom. Everything was normal at first, until suddenly the bathroom turned into some public restroom with a purple wall and graffiti written all over it. Next to the stall, I met my false awakening demon... A... cartoon-ish goblin using the stall next to me... Yeah, my mind wasn't really filled with creepy stuff yet. Anyways, I don't remember the rest.

I falsely awakened again, the sunlight was shining and I was wrapped up in my blanket, til' I turned around to the other side of my bedroom and of course my family was gone and of course everything was DARK... And then... I SAW THE SAME CARTOONISH GOBLIN... but guess what? He was also holding a cartoonish bag and stealing cartoonish money from my closet. The end, I never saw him again, well, he got what he wanted anyways, cartoonish gold.

I had a dream where I was on a beach and I lived in an ugly house on said beach, a pig from Angry Birds and Kirby where showing off their earthbending skills, then I suddenly knew the world was going to end, I was packing up my stuff and preparing to leave earth, then I learned the world wasn't going to end and I woke up.

I had this dream, it wasn't a nightmare, but it was still unpleasant.

All I remember is that I lit a garbage pile on fire with an oven (somehow) while I was in the pile, and juat sat there, watching myself burn in what felt like slow motion. When all that was left was my bones, I remembered that I had people that cared about me, had a minor anxiety attack, and woke up.
OH YEAH sad flute music was playing in the background the whole time.

so that was interesting

I have a lot of weird dreams, and I remember most of them... But for the love of me, whenever I try to share them with others I just forget them entirely, only for them to re-appear in my mind when the conversation ends.

That being said, here is one dream I remember very clearly, and a dream that felt... More real than it had any right to be.

I was alone, on some sort of space station. Despite there not being a single soul other than me, the station was working just fine, although there weren't much lights, which gave it an eerie feeling. I was standing in the middle of a gigantic, open room with little to no operational equipment; the only things present were a door to a small closet-like room (which, unlike the main room, actually had good lighting), and a gigantic mosaic window through which I could see the endless emptiness of space.
For some reason... I decided to change the windows. I went to the closet room, and saw that it also had a window, large enough that it could be replaced with a door; I grabbed something from the closet, and when I stepped outside... The main room's glass shattered. I tried to grab onto something, but there was nothing to save me. For some reason, durning these short moments which felt eternal, I couldn't rid myself of the thought that I would be safe if I stayed in the closet, and how comfy it would've been there... The last thing I saw was the station from the outside, as I slowly felt myself fade away...

...Or so I though, as some moments afterwards I woke up back at the station; the glass was fixed and changed. Still confused, I decided to grab a spacesuit in case I end up getting dragged out into the void again... But it ended up unneeded, as soon I saw the main room becoming a lot brighter all of a sudden. It didn't take me long to realize why it was so - as the station was on a collision course with a gigantic star. For the first time the silence of the station was broken, as the ear-piercing sounds of the alarms informed me that only 5 minutes were left before the catastrophe. I had nothing to do but wait...

The very last thing I saw was my ship crashing into the star. How did I see it? Perhaps I was already dead, my ghost watching my body's final moments before complete destruction. Before my vision faded to pitch darkness of the limbo, I managed to get a glimpse of the aftermatch: the collision caused the flaming giant's size to increase approximately a 1000 times, and then... It solidified, becoming a planet flourishing with life and peace. I remember... Hearing a name. The name of the planet... But it was too faded for me to understand.

Okay, I'll officially share this dream now. (Note that I usually have a ton of crazy terrible dreams that are nightmares)

One dream I had about TCF on here and a Moderator on here got 1 or 2 Warning Points. I don't know the reason and I don't remember which Moderator got them, but it was pretty strange. I swear that I don't have any subconscious anger or hatred for any of the Moderators since I actually genuinely like the Moderators on this site. Hopefully I don't get banned for talking about this dream.

Another one I had last night was where I posted a picture of something, but it also had my face in it which made me petrified in the dream since I didn't know it had my face on it, and petrified even now just thinking about it since I don't want anyone on the Internet to know what my face really looks like.

There was also a very strange one where I ended up on one of the sides of an Urban Gang War where we had futuristic weapons such as Laser Rifles. From the side I was on, Katniss Everdeen and Gale Hawthorne from the Hunger Games series were my comrades for some reason. I have no idea why we were fighting, and I don't think it was a sort of "City Wide Hunger Games" similar to the end of Mockingjay, but it may've been now that I think about it.
To think your a moderator now XD

I had this dream where I got lost in a very large version of my school.
I was trying to climb this really elastic and bouncy spiral staircase, and there was barely any space to walk so I had to crawl, and as I got higher it got harder to climb, I almost felt heavier. At some point it got too narrow for me to climb any higher, so I tried to get back down.

Of course, that had to be difficult as well so the stairs decided to slide to the left (somehow, as the staircase was in a glass tube) and I had no choice but to slide down between the stairs and the glass. Upon doing this, the stairs recoiled very agressively and sliced open a gash on my forehead. (Oddly enough, it didn't hurt.) I got down, and proceeded to walk away. As the gash began to bleed into my eye, Just Gold by MandoPony started playing in the background. (It was exactly as you'd hear it irl, as well. I'm not sure how this happened, since I haven't listened to it for a very long time.)

I later found my life science teacher and went home. When I finally decided to wipe my forehead to clear it of blood, I discovered that there was no blood, and the gash had become what was about the same as a cat scratch. After that, I woke up.

I vividly remember a dream from when I was very little. I was laying in bed, and then I look over and I see a small waterfall, with rocks and everything under my window. Then suddenly, the pink girl from the Backyardigans (I think her name was Uniqua?) Was sitting at the base of the waterfall. Ok so, you know that meme with the uh oh stinky monkey? That's the pose she was in. She was also part wolf. Like, she had brown hair in certain places and she had wolf ears. This is all I remember. Not much, but pretty weird.

I just had a somewhat...strange but the one I actually remembered after 5 minutes-dream. That dream consists of two parts, though I could only remember the second fully. Both parts were me doing something in hardcore (I mean it makes no sense but I just knows it) The first part I ended up dying for unknown reason (as I said, I don't remember 99% of things in part one).
In part two, I faded into this control center room with two levers on one wall, and one on the other wall. I first flipped the farthest, and the camera switched to me fighting queen slime in terraria. The difference is that she spams royal gel attack 10 times faster pretty much constantly and randomly (like once every 0.2 seconds), I got hit couple of times though I have no idea how much health I have. She then entered second phase which is even more insane, but I managed to get on top of her and evade attacks for a short while. When I my flight time ran out something strange happened: for whatever reason my focus suddenly turned onto a heavenly slime (the flying slimes that qs spawns) and THOUGHT THAT WAS THE BOSS and so I descended with it, while queen slime herself just spontaeously disappeared. When I got to the ground and I killed the heavenly slime I was like "Wait, What???" as the scene faded back into the station.
I then flipped the second lever on the same wall, and camera faded onto me playing terraria again, fighting EoL (nighttime obv) with a nightglow. It was actually really intense and I thoroughly enjoyed it, I can even hear EoL music playing in the background! (in dreams I have a bonus of not getting hit if I don't believe that I will get hit, which in my dream I nohitted the boss with that trick though unintentionally >:3) I killed it and the scene switched back to the control room.
I flipped the third lever and I got INSTANTLY EXPLODED AND INTRICATED and MY CORPSE FLEW INTO OUTER SPACE while a minecraft hardcore death screen was displayed in front of me. Then a unknown voice echoed "Welcome, and to the end of the thrilling journey." as I woke up in confusion, and for some reason, a strong urge to pee...

I dreamed and knew it was a dream and that anything I did would have no consequences soo... I may or may not have put my sister in the guillotine...

I dreamed and knew it was a dream and that anything I did would have no consequences soo... I may or may not have put my sister in the guillotine...
Lucid dream lol

I wish I would have it often but I can't be bothered to maintain a dream journal lol

I got many of those, but one i remember in particular is set on a landscape composed of giant, green cubes, and a dark fog that hid anything that could be in the horizon.
The closest thing i can compare to being in it is the cliffs of Half-Life 1 or the Nether from Minecraft.

I had I dream about Slenderman in a limestone mineshaft when I was 7 or 8

I can't remember much, except trying to annoy Slenderman enough that he would end the 'nightmare'

Back
Top Bottom