Serious Dreams Discussion Thread

Just a few nights ago, had a dream where I did fetch quests with a close friend of mine. Had to get a bucket of jellybeans for Twilight Sparkle, who was in a school bathroom.
The thing is, the bathrooms were an exact copy of the bathrooms I used to have a dreams about several years ago, the doorways were exactly the same.
Then we met up with some other friends at a restaurant, including one old friend who I haven't spoken with in years.

My dreams "connect," for some reason. I will dream, and after waking up not only do I remember it, but when I dream next it "continues" from where it had previously ended. Of course, I have multiple dreams from numerous settings that "continue." Some dreams I believe would be classified as "lucid." Two more aspects of them are:
1. I can usually feel pain.
2. I do not believe I could classify any dream I have seen as a nightmare.

Those falling sensations that I have generally heard wake those who experience them, do not wake me. Instead, I hit the "ground" at some point.

Locations my dreams occur in:
- Parking garages. Though sometimes it would be better described as a parking labyrinth.
- Downtown cityscapes.
- My house.
- An amusement park.
- Cave systems.
- Open plains.

Sometimes the dreams can be realistic to the point I am confused upon waking, not knowing where I am, what day it is, what date it is, what language I am speaking, or even who I am.

What I wish I could retain from my dream when I wake:
- The ability of flight and instant acceleration.
It is very enjoyable to fly, and feels uncannily natural. So much so, that it feels odd that I cannot do so when awake.

My dreams "connect," for some reason. I will dream, and after waking up not only do I remember it, but when I dream next it "continues" from where it had previously ended. Of course, I have multiple dreams from numerous settings that "continue." Some dreams I believe would be classified as "lucid." Two more aspects of them are:
1. I can usually feel pain.
2. I do not believe I could classify any dream I have seen as a nightmare.

Those falling sensations that I have generally heard wake those who experience them, do not wake me. Instead, I hit the "ground" at some point.

Locations my dreams occur in:
- Parking garages. Though sometimes it would be better described as a parking labyrinth.
- Downtown cityscapes.
- My house.
- An amusement park.
- Cave systems.
- Open plains.

Sometimes the dreams can be realistic to the point I am confused upon waking, not knowing where I am, what day it is, what date it is, what language I am speaking, or even who I am.

What I wish I could retain from my dream when I wake:
- The ability of flight and instant acceleration.
It is very enjoyable to fly, and feels uncannily natural. So much so, that it feels odd that I cannot do so when awake.
I've had this happen before

A couple of months I had a dream where I was running down a street from a cloud and then a nuclear explosion happened. It launched me into the air far, far away. I know this because I was in a desert and there was a pentagon looking building with flames shooting out of it. Anyways, I landed next to a fence and my first thought in the dream was that I'm a Texas homeowner and I need to get back my home. Which makes no sense because I was born in Michigan, still live here and I've never stepped a foot into Texas. I'm sure it's a lovely state though.

Just now I woke up from a "nightmare", which was about me downloading a game on my cell phone.
More than being a simple virus, the way it acted was quite terrifying.
I will tell you everything in detail below.

- BRAIN WORM APP -

The game I downloaded was the typical virtual pet game.
I was bathing the pet when suddenly the game started to control itself.
-
A deep, distorted male voice said: "We have to wash the brain too!"
Then, my pet's head opened and the brain was exposed, a kind of giant worm appeared and started to enter my pet's brain.
-
After that the app closed, and I couldn't open it again.
-
I called my mother to show her what was happening.
When she arrived, I noticed that there were more strange apps on my phone.
-
The virus was downloading more and more apps.
All with macabre icons and meaningless names like "bfi%@I*G@Q".
-
The original app had also changed its icon and name.
Probably to blend in among the others.
-
As I couldn't download an antivirus, as the space had already been completely occupied by these virus apps, I had to try to delete them manually.
I started deleting apps one by one, but then something happened...
-
My dream changed to a different one.
A crazy dream with characters with super powers and giant fat flying rabbits.
-
After enjoying the new dream, I woke up, drank chocolate milk, brushed my teeth and turned on the computer to write this post.

Well, that was the dream I had just now.
I hope it was interesting.
-
Comment something if you want.
Any interesting dreams to share?

I have had many strange dreams this year:
  • Meeting Redigit in his armor in Oberhausen
  • Walking around in Gelsenkirchen in 1985
  • Casting as a man in a dress for Germany's Next Topmodel in Dortmund
  • Meeting Mario in Dusseldorf
  • Walking with the Rock to the moon

I had one dream that was not about me but I was seeing it in a 3rd person view

these people went to a new house they moved into and after unpacking they went to bed. the youngest child who was a little girl woke up in the morning screaming. her entire leg was missing and she couldn't move even if she was pushed. all of the family members were horrified and stayed with her and comforted her. the next morning she disappeared off the face of the earth. then the middle child thought that he was next. and on the next morning his arm was missing and he to couldn't move. he screamed all day and night just like his sister and in the morning he die and also disappeared.

this was an actual dream don't blame me I have lots of dreams that aren't about me but this is the only one I remember.

since this got "revived", i'm just gonna copy over a description of one of my dreams i wrote about on my profile
IMG_2338.jpeg
IMG_2339.jpeg
IMG_2340.jpeg

I had a strange dream a few days ago where there was a mysterious guy who hacked every account near where I live, I specifically remember he managed to hack my hypixel housing (minigame on a minecraft server) without hacking my minecraft account???

Back
Top Bottom