• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tAPI Strange useStyle quirk

Zygomorph

Spazmatism
I use my items that I modded in, just testing them, right? Then I noticed this quirk with the items that have a useStyle of 1, the Shurikens and the Venom Dagger. I set these to 1 so I could have an animation of throwing them but I still have a "shoot" value. The thing I noticed was that the items were being swung upwards and the shot projectile just broke on the ground. When flying in the air I noticed that the projectiles were being shot backwards from the direction the player was facing. Either this is a know tAPI glitch or I am not using the correct useStyle (What is it for a 'thrown' item?)

Thanks!

Top Bottom