Mobile Strangest/funniest thing that has ever happened to you on Mobile?

Also old gen I had the terra blade and I needed 3 people to kill the twins (more stupid than funny lol)

When I was clearing out an area with dynamite next to my house and obviously I threw it it bounced off a wall and in my house then boom there goes my house and NPCs

Happydays had a video where he beat Terraria without weapons, and this guy said something like" I need to cheat to defeat Skeleton and this guy defeats the Moon Lord in 30 seconds with rockets." Does that make you feel any better?

I once had a close fight with the destroyer, I killed the destroyer with my life on maybe 15 then after defeating the destroyer its probes killed me. Like I was happy then that probe just took my happiness from me

This was before 1.3, I had progressed as far as I could, and I was running around underground. All of a sudden, there was a huge explosion, and I died. Dynamite. Naturally.
Well, I was gathering stuff during the night, after having enabled hardmode.

Vibrations come from the deep or smth the game told me.

I thought "damn, destroyer gonna maul me again", so I quickly rushed to home to take advantage of the buildings, and campfires and lanterns.
But the destroyer awoke quite soon, and chased me from the beach, to my house, crossing even the damn jungle.

Then I reached my house, and ended up doing something stupid, that I found funny.
I stood in a little hill, and 1 tile above the destroyer, then used the taoist flail, and kept going till killing him.
Once I actually killed, I laughed because I didnt even use my buildings as an arena. Just a damn little hill!

Когда играл лет 7 тому назад, наткнулся в то время на яйцо, думал для чего оно. Но случайно таким образом призвал босса в своем доме. Я не мог выйти из него, потому что у меня стояла ловушка для друга, пришлось ломать стену за которой была вода. Это был единственный вариант для выхода из дома. До сих пор удивляюсь тому моменту.

I accidentally use sticky dynamite on my house, then i pausing the game and think what i can do to defuse it and i cant do anything, so i took screenshot of my house so i dont forget and repair it

This was before 1.3, I had progressed as far as I could, and I was running around underground. All of a sudden, there was a huge explosion, and I died. Dynamite. Naturally.
I would have to say getting three Rally's in one day while at the same time using 3 slime crowns to try to get a slime mount without success

Was fighting the twins with a Hardcore character and Retinazer randomly despawned.
(I died btw)

Edit:
I also once had a world where demon alters didn't spawn.

Last edited:
You ever gave up finding the goblin tinkerer, only to find him while finding shimmer, then build a house for him, only for him to supposedly die and come back shimmered? Cause that happened to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230713-123941.png
    Screenshot_20230713-123941.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom