PC Stuck in my game stage.

Hello community! I give you context ... I am in the Post-Plantera and Pre-Golem stages, I have several equipment options that can be unlocked by defeating the Duke Fishron (Tsunami) and the Frozen Moon (Santa MKI = Submachine Gun) and I am playing with the Ranger class for the first time for what I still do not have a clear way of what I have to do, with my current equipment (which I leave at the bottom of the post) I can not face either of my two options but the biggest problem is that the Duke fishron It cannot be defeated with my current equipment and one of the most "viable" options (according to what I have seen in guides) is using my second option which I cannot defeat either. I ask for your advice to help me since I am stuck in this section of the game!

Attachments

• Captura_9.PNG
    Captura_9.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
When I've done Fishron as a ranger, I used tactical shotgun and chlorophyte bullets. Not the best gear, but it lets you concentrate on dodging rather than aiming. Couple it with golden shower to reduce his defences. Heart statues and heartreach potions can help too.

When I've done Fishron as a ranger, I used tactical shotgun and chlorophyte bullets. Not the best gear, but it lets you concentrate on dodging rather than aiming. Couple it with golden shower to reduce his defences. Heart statues and heartreach potions can help too.
Tnx for your advice but im trying to concentrate in the Ranger Class only so Golden Shower isn't an option cuz its a magic class damage type weapon.

True, but even when playing a specific class, you can use the function of something else even if not for the damage. You wouldn't be using for the damage itself, just a quick spray to reduce defences, and then change back to a gun.

Ichor is available as a ranger, but the problem would be swapping bullets in a fight. Also, the other classes all have access to ichor's ability, either through flask or golden shower, so personally I wouldn't have a problem using it.

True, but even when playing a specific class, you can use the function of something else even if not for the damage. You wouldn't be using for the damage itself, just a quick spray to reduce defences, and then change back to a gun.

Ichor is available as a ranger, but the problem would be swapping bullets in a fight. Also, the other classes all have access to ichor's ability, either through flask or golden shower, so personally I wouldn't have a problem using it.
But the Golden Shower applies ichor debuff and if using the tactical shotgun with ichor bullets it cannot stack with the Golden Shower.

If you haven't made one already, an arena made of a few layers of platforms helps a lot. Heart statues wired up to a timer (you can buy them for the steampunker, or make them with platinum/gold pocket watches) can make the fight a little better.

One thing I used to do was fight the Eye of Cthuluh a few times but DON'T collect the hearts/drops. It takes a second or two at this stage in the game, and you can leave a few piles of hearts in the area you can collect in an emergency. When your health gets low just collect a pile.

All the usual potions should be used as well: heartreach, ironskin, rage, endurance, ammo reservation, lifeforce.

If you haven't made one already, an arena made of a few layers of platforms helps a lot. Heart statues wired up to a timer (you can buy them for the steampunker, or make them with platinum/gold pocket watches) can make the fight a little better.

One thing I used to do was fight the Eye of Cthuluh a few times but DON'T collect the hearts/drops. It takes a second or two at this stage in the game, and you can leave a few piles of hearts in the area you can collect in an emergency. When your health gets low just collect a pile.

All the usual potions should be used as well: heartreach, ironskin, rage, endurance, ammo reservation, lifeforce.
THX!

Back
Top Bottom