3DS Stuck in the past

I should really return to my 3DS world. It’s probably the oldest one I still have.
I had basically every item in the game and the most scuffed storage system of all time lol.

I wonder if I could painstakingly recreate all of the important landmarks on PC...

As a 1.3.5 baby, playing old-gen Terraria is somewhere on my bucket list. Better hurry before the old online store fronts shut down.
I can't say any of the console exclusive content looked very... engaging to me, but I still want to experience it for curiosity's sake. Especially the Drax being in Shadow Chests, that sounds super fun to :red: around with.

Soooo... I've been playing terraria for about 5-6 years and witnessed the birth of 13 and 1.4. However I cant help but feel a little bad about the seemingly forgotten 3ds version forever stuck in 1.2.1.(Mainly because I play on 3ds...) Don't get me wrong, its still great fun but it just feels bland compared to the 8-bit masterpiece that is terraria 1.4.
I am mainly writing this to try and find anyone else who still play on 3ds so i can relate to someone who also knows how it feels to see everyone else getting zeniths, terraprismas and all that powerful swag but your stuck with your Terrablade and megashark.
I totaly relate. I play the 3ds version to this day and... Yeah its disapointing. The 3ds Eshop is not too far from a total shut down and 3ds is not being suported or produced anymore, its kinda sad.Even tho I have better versions of Terraria, I still want to play 3ds version for some reason. Maybe its becouse of convience whit on the go play. 3ds has great battery life and i Like the touch screen controls for building. It has lots of exlusive content But no dyes is little bit disapointing. I will probably play the 3ds version for long time. Even tho terraria 3ds does not have online play, we can exchange 3ds friend codes if you want.

Back
Top Bottom