Xbox One Stuck on converting maps

I haven’t been able to play since Monday when the 1.3 update came out, as every time I try to play I get stuck on “Comverting Maps” even though I don’t even have any worlds. I’ve been searching for fixes for about a day now and I haven’t found anything, at least not for Xbox.

I have the same issue, i just bought the game not long ago and have no maps and i want to know how can i skip this loading screen can someone help me plz??

Same issue, I have tried pretty much every option available to me and nothing helps. Still looking for an answer.
[doublepost=1518393237,1518393165][/doublepost]Never mind, may have just found an answer.

Same issue, I have tried pretty much every option available to me and nothing helps. Still looking for an answer.
[doublepost=1518393237,1518393165][/doublepost]Never mind, may have just found an answer.
Did you find a fix for this bug? I have two friends with this issue that never even made worlds because we always played on mine.

yeah could anyone help immediately please i’m stuck on this issue and it’s reallt bugging me

I was having this issue. I was just sitting at the “converting maps” screen forever.

"What I did was delete my saved data and loaded my game back up. When I selected my profile to play on, it tried to sync data and I canceled that... It opened right up the the character selection screen. Obviously I didn’t have anything there so I created a character and closed my game again. (To test it out and see if I was still having the same problem) Once I reopen the game, it asked me to select saved data. I selected the most recent and it worked! I didn’t have the problem again."

This worked for my son!

This is a super annoying bug that I got, and lots of others have gotten. I found a fix to it that worked first try. If your on xbox, you need to delete your terraria data by going to “Manage game and add-ons”, and then go to “saved data” I then deleted the data from my console and loaded the game up. When it said syncing data I pressed cancel and then pressed stop syncing. My game proceeded to load normally and I could then play without my worlds or characters, but I could at least play. I believe you can recover your data from the cloud if it is uploaded, but I haven’t done this so take caution. I hope this helped and be carful if you want your data back. If you have questions hmu
@iigas guzzlerii

So if you’re still stuck on the converting worlds what you need to do is go to manage game on terraria and select delete all.
After that follow these steps:
1. Have 2 controllers. One for your primary account and one for your secondary account.
2. With second controller start up terraria and sync in with that second account. You should be able to pass the converting world or you might not even have that for the second account.
3. Create a character and start up a new world.
4. Have your primary account join in second and you should be able to sync it and you will see the converting worlds pop up in the bottom portion of the screen. It will move and be complete.
NOTE: Old characters cannot join in legacy worlds. New characters can.

Back
Top Bottom