Xbox One Stuck on Converting world's 24/12/18

l Ferey l

Plantera
I played this game quite a while ago probably been year or more since I last logged into it. I'm stuck at converting world's screen with the green bar half way.

The game is fully updated, I have tried the spare account thing. I can log into my spare accounts world with both that account and my main one. I'm still stuck on Converting worlds when trying to load just my main account.

Anyway to fix this without losing my saves that got me to 100% completion of the game?

I played this game quite a while ago probably been year or more since I last logged into it. I'm stuck at converting world's screen with the green bar half way.

The game is fully updated, I have tried the spare account thing. I can log into my spare accounts world with both that account and my main one. I'm still stuck on Converting worlds when trying to load just my main account.

Anyway to fix this without losing my saves that got me to 100% completion of the game?
Hi @l Ferey l, its been said that the conversion process can take awhile, especially if the world being converted has a lot of stuff in it, so let it sit for longer than you think.

However, I’m also seeing quite a few people that are having trouble with worlds after this last patch update that makes me think there may be something else going on. If it doesn’t convert after a long while, I’d recommend sending in your information straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) using their preferred bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

@Unit One I left it on for a few hours and it didn't make any progress so my guess is that it's buggy or broken at the moment. I'll contact them shortly

Back
Top Bottom