Switch Stuck on the Loading Screen

Cqllel

Terrarian
I have a world that I spent so much time in exploring, building, and crafting, and now it's all gone.. Won't let me rejoin my world.
So, with my character, I had a bunch of stuff on me and decided to make a new world. Rebuilt my castle and done so much more in that world. Played the game for like 7 hours straight today. I leave to title menu to go eat and I come back like 30 minutes later and it suddenly doesn't allow me to join my world.
When I join a world, it loads a % really slowly. After that, it disappears and I all that's left is the Terraria title. When I press B, the tips box comes up, but that's all that happens. It just loads forever.. And ever...

So I can't play the game at all.

Also, joining a new large world lags for a couple seconds then it freezes the game entirely for like 30 seconds. After that, it doesn't do that anymore. Not as important as unable to play the game, but still something that should be fixed

It's not lost, I'm pretty sure it's just that I can't join my world's for no reason. But they remain there.

Its an inevitable problem. It's only a matter of time before more people discover it. And hopefully it gets fixed soon

There's something I've noticed, and it's that when this glitch happens(because now I'm getting it too), Terraria never seems to get to the "Drawing world" part of loading, so this might have something to do with it?

There's something I've noticed, and it's that when this glitch happens(because now I'm getting it too), Terraria never seems to get to the "Drawing world" part of loading, so this might have something to do with it?

It's possible. But when it first happened to me, I closed out of the game without saving and exiting and that's when it all started. Might've been a coincidence, too. But it probably triggered the problem?

Whenever it says the world is Loading, it'll slowly progress to 100%. If it goes slow, it won't load. I was so bummed out when I was rejoining and it started loading slower than usual. I knew exactly what was gonna happen

I have a world that I spent so much time in exploring, building, and crafting, and now it's all gone.. Won't let me rejoin my world.
So, with my character, I had a bunch of stuff on me and decided to make a new world. Rebuilt my castle and done so much more in that world. Played the game for like 7 hours straight today. I leave to title menu to go eat and I come back like 30 minutes later and it suddenly doesn't allow me to join my world.
When I join a world, it loads a % really slowly. After that, it disappears and I all that's left is the Terraria title. When I press B, the tips box comes up, but that's all that happens. It just loads forever.. And ever...

So I can't play the game at all.

Also, joining a new large world lags for a couple seconds then it freezes the game entirely for like 30 seconds. After that, it doesn't do that anymore. Not as important as unable to play the game, but still something that should be fixed
Sorry to hear you’re having loading issues @Cqllel and @GoldenTerrabyte. If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

The more detailed you can be, the better. Anything you can remember may help them find the cause - world size, docked/undocked, what the character is wearing that is trying to load the world, if other worlds load, does a fresh character make a difference, etc.

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Sorry to hear you’re having loading issues @Cqllel and @GoldenTerrabyte. If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

The more detailed you can be, the better. Anything you can remember may help them find the cause - world size, docked/undocked, what the character is wearing that is trying to load the world, if other worlds load, does a fresh character make a difference, etc.

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

I already reported it there. Just putting this problem out errywhere. All I have to do is wait until next year and the problem hopefully will be fixed

This Game has a game breaking glitch and the devs don’t seem to have even acknowledged it
[doublepost=1561963371,1561963277][/doublepost]Oh btw have any of you closed the game without saving and exiting the world because I have done it and i’m experiencing this glitch

This Game has a game breaking glitch and the devs don’t seem to have even acknowledged it
[doublepost=1561963371,1561963277][/doublepost]Oh btw have any of you closed the game without saving and exiting the world because I have done it and i’m experiencing this glitch

Yeah.. That's what triggered the glitch. I regret it so much. And now all my worlds are unaccessible. Even ones I create will eventually stop loading

Cqllel, I just checked with someone on YouTube who has done a video showing this glitch and apparently it was triggered dispite him being careful when saving the world so I guess now that is officially a game breaking glitch

OMG fix this already, the game is unplayable because of this, already lost 2 worlds! how u guys can release a game with a bug like this!

I've recently ran into this bug as well.
Although I can't open this world. I'm not going to delete it as I don't want to lose 60 hours worth of progress.
I recently sent a bug report and I really do hope it gets fixed soon

Back
Top Bottom