Switch Stuck on the Loading Screen

I've recently ran into this bug as well.
Although I can't open this world. I'm not going to delete it as I don't want to lose 60 hours worth of progress.
I recently sent a bug report and I really do hope it gets fixed soon

Damb. 60 hours? I couldn't even play the game for more than a day :c

Yeah man... I spent 25 hours on a world and it’s all GONE. It will not finish loading and hosting the game in multiplayer doesn’t work either. I reported it but this is brutal! $30 too! I didn’t spend that chunk of dough on pc or mobile and those worked with no issue.

that just happened to me for the second time. apparently it’s from item frame and might also be from the training dummies. so do not make an item frame or it might delete from what i’ve heard

Yeah man... I spent 25 hours on a world and it’s all GONE. It will not finish loading and hosting the game in multiplayer doesn’t work either. I reported it but this is brutal! $30 too! I didn’t spend that chunk of dough on pc or mobile and those worked with no issue.
I tested another world specifically with the item frame and it’s true. Item frame will do it. I haven’t tested the dummies.

DAMMIT. I have a bunch of item frames.. :c

Attachments

• JPEG_20190629_190206.jpg
    JPEG_20190629_190206.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 508
It's from Item Frames, then? That holds up, it happened when I started trying to use them. I like to organize my base with item frames. Hopefully they can fix this now that we know where it came from

Hi everyone, as some of you mentioned, there is an issue with worlds that have Item Frames or Training Dummies placed in them. Don’t delete your world. Pipeworks (the console developers) are working on a fix, and they’ve said it will be included in the next patch, they are working on getting that out to everyone as soon as possible.

For the time being, while playing in other worlds, avoid using Item Frames and Training Dummies.

This happened to me too,i don't know if its a coincidence,but i didn't save the game because i did not do so much things in the world, and now i can't open my world anymore.It's stuck on the loading screen(freeze).every time i joined the world i saved the game manually pls fix as fast as possible
Btw am on xbox 360

Back
Top Bottom