Mobile stupid stuff you did

i dont know what this thread is for or if it's necessary(obviously not) but i just added it because uh

i have nothing better to do with my life.

well just share what stupid things you did in terraria :D

once i fished in the hallow biome for hours because i thought the crystal serpent was in the game.

another time i thought i could get rid of a boulder so i went right beside the boulder. stupid me destroyed the wall that was blocking me and the boulder and aHahaha

i waa dead.

When I first started playing I was very fearful of my NPCs dying and I never wanted it to happen, even after I learned that they would respawn. They each had their own small building to live in as well. So when I would get a notice about a Blood Moon I would scurry around and block off their entrances with dirt so the zombies couldn’t open their doors. Sounds reasonable, right? Except I didn’t understand spawning mechanics and I’d do this even if I was far underground. I’d be in the underworld, get a Blood Moon message, and magic mirror home in a panic to block off the doors. `:D

I thought that the goblin thieves actually stole your stuff when I first played the game, so I removed all my chests on the first floor of my seriously disorganized base, and all the stuff in them. I’d then move them to a higher floor and cover the door with dirt. Then when I finally figured out the thieves didn’t do anything, I felt so stupid.

i dont know what this thread is for or if it's necessary(obviously not) but i just added it because uh

once i fished in the hallow biome for hours because i thought the crystal serpent was in the game.

another time i thought i could get rid of a boulder so i went right beside the boulder. stupid me destroyed the wall that was blocking me and the boulder and aHahaha

i waa dead.
The first time I played Terraria was built a house from a dirt hole I mined because I didn't know you can build

When I first started playing I was very fearful of my NPCs dying and I never wanted it to happen, even after I learned that they would respawn. They each had their own small building to live in as well. So when I would get a notice about a Blood Moon I would scurry around and block off their entrances with dirt so the zombies couldn’t open their doors. Sounds reasonable, right? Except I didn’t understand spawning mechanics and I’d do this even if I was far underground. I’d be in the underworld, get a Blood Moon message, and magic mirror home in a panic to block off the doors. `:D

I would do the same thing, I kinda still do it. :p
[doublepost=1566428054,1566427619][/doublepost]

i waa dead.

So the stupidest thing i did was when I got the terrablade for the first time on mobile, I tried reforging it but I press the sell button by accident and sold it.

Ive done a lot of things but one of the stupidest things ive done is that i tried to mine a shadow orb. with a pickaxe. keep in mind i knew how to actually break them at the time.

I thought that the goblin thieves actually stole your stuff when I first played the game, so I removed all my chests on the first floor of my seriously disorganized base, and all the stuff in them. I’d then move them to a higher floor and cover the door with dirt. Then when I finally figured out the thieves didn’t do anything, I felt so stupid.

HAHAHA SAME, but i would just store all my stuff in the chest and throw grenades at them.

Back
Top Bottom