stupid things family members have done

TheNerdiestNerd

Brain of Cthulhu
has your sibling, parent/guardian, aunt/uncle, cousin, nephew/niece, or any other family member done something to make you incredibly pissed at them? post it here.

my mother doesnt like me staying in my room all day because she wants to talk to me, but whenever i stay out of my room, she never starts a conversation with me.

My oldest cousin literally and yes i mean literally plays dumb nba 2k games for the ps3 instead of watching our other siblings.

I think one time another cousin was starving or something and sense they can't pull food out of the refrigerator without his permission or something (Yeah they are pretty strict) and the guy is playing :red:ING CALL OF DUTY RAGING ABOUT HOW HE CANT GET A DAMN K9 UNIT AND VOIDSTAR!

SERIOUSLY?

Drugs.
@My uncle
giphy.gif

Told my adopted brother to clean off his X-box 360 controller a little bit.

So he took it, still powered on and everything, and ran it under hot water.

He was only like 10, but it was hilarious. Once it dried out it still worked completely fine, too, and it was super clean.
Your brother must be a wizard. SORCERY!!!!

My sister is never ready to leave to go anywhere until the last possible second, then always complains about being late.

My mom used to always shut off my gaming console when wanting to use the TV or when she wanted me to do something cause she didn't know about the necessity of saving (or how to just change the channel without needing to shut it off), and she never really cared. It always annoyed me, but it really ticked me off when she did it while I was saving and it corrupted my data. Needless to say I spent the rest of my young life standing between her and the console whenever she came in the room and never let her touch any of them again.

Back
Top Bottom