Stupidest thing that you have ever done(terraria)

Talus

The Destroyer
Hello, fellow terrarians, I just recently trashed my ankh charm because I couldn't find the cobalt shield that I had equipped and forgotten about.
I decided to let us all share our stories of human stupidity(unfortunately there is a lot)!

Trashed my entire accessory build instead of equipping them after messing around with vanity. Also made that mistake with a set of spectre armor once. Thank god 1.4 remapped the quick trash.

I also somehow managed to trash a Crimson Key on my way to the chest while cleaning out my inventory like four months ago. I now always make a point to favorite important items.

This one was smaller, but it was painful. Tried out the vertical NPC jail cells in one NPC world (why do people do it, it takes longer to make than an actual house and is only barely more resourceful), managed to lose literally every single NPC at once to a mothron that dashed through while trying to get to the Nurse.

Grinded for bananarangs once, got 8 before I gave up. Unironically a good weapon until even Plantera with that many, but god damn I’m never grinding like that again.

Back
Top Bottom