Stupidest things you did in terraria

the stupidest thing i ever done was making a pigron farm i made a few minutes ago in pre-hardmode. i died insantly
[doublepost=1565177828,1565177712][/doublepost]
the stupidest thing i ever done was making a pigron farm i made a few minutes ago in pre-hardmode. i died insantly
I used a automatic door opener which was prob a accident in my world, i removed the door and put the pigron statue at the place of the door, i died at the button of the spawner, so a pigron were spawning more pigrons to steal the world from me.
they actually came to the surface somehow and killed me again, same with my guide

I got the paladins hammer mixed up with the pwnhammer and I didn’t have any inventory for the drops and I assumed they were useless thinking I make the pwnhammer with hallowed bars. I don’t even know how I stuped so low.

When I first discovered the underworld, I stayed away from it for a while. Soon though, I went down there a lot and collected lots of guide voodoo dolls, not knowing what to do with them. I also found a clothier voodoo doll, and figured that if I killed all of the NPCs, they would have a chance to drop their dolls too. Thus came my hours of literally burning through NPCs, killing myself at least 50 times in the process. Also, this was during my year long period of not knowing Hardmode was a thing. (Which is not as long as some people, but it frustrates me to this day.)

There was also the time in hardmode where my monkey brain somehow thought that the thing to summon Duke Fishron could only be found when its raining. Then somewhere I got the false information that rain occurs more often when you have big pools of water, and once I got the Bottomless Water Bucket, you can guess what happened. My world became atlantis for literally nothing.

I once didn't realize that that extremely obvious TNT plunger i found blew up a giant hole in the ground (and thus, well, insta-gibbed me), but I actually found it pretty funny when it first happened to me.

I dunno if this is really an all-timer, but I was just testing my new statue farm, and left the door open. Filled my underground base with Unicorns... in pre-hardmode. Fortunately they wound up jumping up platforms to the top level, but they killed two or three NPCs on the way.

ok. So there's a mod called usetime. YOu can use it to make all items rapid-fire machineguns. There's another meme mod that i do not reccomend but still use. It adds a Wonder Waffle. This gives a random effect. I bought 654 of them. I apparently did not kno da wae. I also died to calamitas, martians, and other painful things.

Back
Top Bottom