tModLoader Subworld Library

I was going to make use of It on my companions mod, but the Mod.Call calls aren't working correctly.
Beside I don't really have ideas of how I could script in worlds that never changes, so maybe It's better if I change the method, anyways...

I'm waiting for it to possibly switch to be a server based map. If at all, theres potentially quite a bit of codecave/il write up that needs to be done

I was going to make use of It on my companions mod, but the Mod.Call calls aren't working correctly.
Beside I don't really have ideas of how I could script in worlds that never changes, so maybe It's better if I change the method, anyways...
There's an example in the repository and a page on the wiki, have you checked those out?

I'm waiting for it to possibly switch to be a server based map. If at all, theres potentially quite a bit of codecave/il write up that needs to be done
I and another person who's been trying to figure out how to go about multiple servers have been stuck for months; I'm beginning to think it's not worth it.

Difficult enough to suggest anything without knowing what you have to work with.
I'm guessing a blocker has been having a "sub server" which you could try to just create multiple main servers and have a server travel made.
Not sure how well the code is going to allow that, I'm guessing not a lot.

There's an example in the repository and a page on the wiki, have you checked those out?

I and another person who's been trying to figure out how to go about multiple servers have been stuck for months; I'm beginning to think it's not worth it.
I tried checking again and still doesn't works.
Trying to Register the subworld still fails.

There is an issues with the 1.4 version where the Underworld background does not show up, even with no mods (expect Hero's mod to get there) installed. This is what the world looks like.
Terraria_ The Grass is Greener on This Side 6_25_2022 4_27_11 PM.png

Sorry, I had subworld installed, I meant no other mods except heros and subword. Heros installed on its own did not have the issue, but when I added subworld it did have the issue.

Sorry, I had subworld installed, I meant no other mods except heros and subword. Heros installed on its own did not have the issue, but when I added subworld it did have the issue.
still strange since subworld is a library, its meant to be used by other mods to make extra worlds. You'd have to find out which mod was using subworld and tell them

Back
Top Bottom