tModLoader Subworld Library

Hey, thanks for the mod! I've noticed that there is a multiplayer issue in a mod that utilizes this one (Stars Above). I'm not really sure what the issue is, so I couldn't check to see if it was mentioned already in this forum. I was wondering if there's any progress on the issue.

Hey, thanks for the mod! I've noticed that there is a multiplayer issue in a mod that utilizes this one (Stars Above). I'm not really sure what the issue is, so I couldn't check to see if it was mentioned already in this forum. I was wondering if there's any progress on the issue.
this has been answered in the comments of the steam workshop page for the mod

Just updated to 2.1 and it seems The Stars Above and Subworld Library no longer want to play together.
starsaboveerror.png

Is there anywhere I can download 2022.9's .tmod file in last versions flavor while this issue gets resolved (not sure if its Subworld or StarsAbove but either way I assume a fix will take time)?

Just updated to 2.1 and it seems The Stars Above and Subworld Library no longer want to play together.
Is there anywhere I can download 2022.9's .tmod file in last versions flavor while this issue gets resolved (not sure if its Subworld or StarsAbove but either way I assume a fix will take time)?
Looks like a bug that got fixed in Subworld Library exposed a bug in The Stars Above, Paper Luigi will probably fix it by tomorrow.

idk why but the everglow mod firefly portal doesnt work at all it started loading in the loading screen then crashed i relaunched the game and the portal wasnt interactable anymore

hi I have a bug where when I go to a subworld then when I try to go back to home world it gets suck at in loading screen saying saving world data 100%. Here is my client.log if you need to look at it

Attachments

• client.log
    55.7 KB · Views: 81
Don't know how many people replied with the same issue before, but when I leave a subworld, my UI scale always jumps to 120%. Is there any fix to this?
I can confirm the same issue. I'll post about this on the Steam workshop page as the forums are generally a lot less active these days thanks to Discord.

How do I synchronize the mod boss progress between the sub world and the main world

Last edited:
Well the developer from Star Above Mod saying theres an error when trying to load the subworld so i forward this file so dev can fix it, the problem is always stuck on saving world data 100%, the version is 1.4.3

Attachments

• client.log
    26.5 KB · Views: 74
I have the "Calamity Mod Infernum Mode" mod installed as well as the "Subworld Library" mod and every time I use the item to go to the different subworld, it gets stuck in an animation, and I can't open my pause menu, my inventory, or use any items. I do not know if this is an issue on your end, or Calamitys' end.

I have the "Calamity Mod Infernum Mode" mod installed as well as the "Subworld Library" mod and every time I use the item to go to the different subworld, it gets stuck in an animation, and I can't open my pause menu, my inventory, or use any items. I do not know if this is an issue on your end, or Calamitys' end.
same issue in my game

Issue with 1.4.3 multiplayer with this most recent update. The mod disables itself when loading into a server which causes any mod that has Subworld Library as a dependency to also disable itself.

I found a bug where whenever I try to set up a server or host and play, the server takes much longer to load and unloads this mod before it starts. Help is very appreciated. I'm on 1.4.3 legacy and this just became an issue the day 1.4.4 became the regular one.

Back
Top Bottom