tModLoader Succubi's Wrath

Hax4Ever

Empress of Light
300px-SuccubisWrathLogo.png

Demons, monsters, and more for your Terraria world!​

This mod is perfect for those who aren't so concerned about post-Moon Lord content, but rather would prefer to have much more content to populate the
main game, or just have a different experience overall. There are many major changes such as new world generation in some areas, more open caves, and the ash pit.

Some vanilla monsters now pose a much greater threat, and you have plenty of new creatures to fight in your world as well! Centaurs, Succubi, Imps,Nekos, and more!
The overall Terraria experience may be alot more challenging, or just much different; depending on where this mod's development takes me.
but stay tuned, I'm trying my best to introduce new and interesting content!

I can't promise this mod will be for anyone, but for those who genuinely like what it brings, I thank you.

Music by @Qw2
Art by @Hax4Ever
Code by @Hax4Ever (with the help of the TML Discord, thanks guys!)
Gamepedia maintained by @Phupperbat
Samples instruments and sprites from Final Fantasy 4 and 5, as well as Terraria, I do not own the copyright to these and only use them for aesthetic reasons.

WARNING:
THIS MOD AIMS TO REPLACE ALOT OF VANILLA CONTENT.
DO NOT EXPECT IT TO BE COMPATIBLE WITH EVERYTHING AS IT IS DESIGNED TO MORE OR LESS BE A STANDALONE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE TMODLOADER DISCORD

0.6:
EVEN MORE adjustments to the sky, the ruins biome no longer makes everything white IIRC...
Ash pit no longer should spawn a huge tower and now spawns nicely in the surface.
Zombies balanced.
Mermaid and Median succubus sprites given better contrast.
Prime slime sprite overhauled.
Ectoplasm in ore form, can be found pre-hardmode.
Fine dirt and coal added.
Umbrium crystals coded in because I forgot to!
Genji armor and Genji helmet added, crafted using Umbrium crystals.
Added panties.
Added shirt and shorts.
Added freelancer's shirt.
Added strawberry (currently unobtainable).
Added Phuppy's Paws.
Misc. balances.
Voloptubus (Thiccubus) added.
Sphinx much rarer and only hardmode.
Greater Incubus (Finally).
Beige / Magic mushrooms for stone / dirt / moss (They currently don't do anything).
Molten mushrooms for ash (Currently does nothing).
Gloom trees for ash, they drop demonite (Super useful, right?).
Made the player's rotation much more subtle.
Physics are much closer to vanilla's.
Humpty egg no longer teleports; that ability was given to the Cheshire Cat.
Added Tenite armor
Fixed some transparency issues.

0.5:
More sky adjustments, now only changes color in the ash pit biome.
Improved ash pit generation a tiny bit.
Ghosts, Living Armor, Nekomata, Werecat, Sphinx and Mosquitos added.
Tons of new ores (Lunarium, Tenite, Starpowder, Umbrium) Currently without much functionality.
Money balances.
Golden archer is now expert-mode exclusive.
Zombie Gunner now spawns... but only in expert mode.
New ruins minibiome.
Ash pit now has a unique overworld background.
A few background replacements.
Added Excalipur (Currently unobtainable).

0.4:
Toggle graphics / sound / sky
Blue / green slime girls, Slime maiden, Mimic girl, Gazer, Meteor Banshee, JubJub, and More added!
Fixed some knock-back issues.
Slight physics adjustments.
Fixed Libinum generation.
Centaur drops alot more money for now.
Rust bar and helmet added
Tree replacements (wip)
Darker grass replacements.
New sounds.
Sky looks alot nicer, sunlight is less saturated too.

0.3:
Zombie replacements, "Hellish" sunlight.
Lesser Incubus (Same spawn conditions as lesser Succubus).
Greater Succubus (Spawns on surface when Plantera is defeated).
Slime Girl NPC (Spawns when King Slime is downed).
Iridescent bricks spiffied up a bit.
Centaurs nerfed heavily.
Major world gen changes for hell.
New song for nighttime.
Some Homestuck joke (Requires Libinum to craft).

0.2:
Player Rotations and Music testing, Pillow weapon, Libinum Blade, Accidentally broke natural libinum ore generation

0.1:
Initial release

This mod can only be downloaded through the mod browser currently

Last edited:
Really disliking the "hellish sunlight" can we toggle it off with an option? couldn't find any config.

I'm guessing the zombie's in golden armor doing 70+ damage per hit are part of the "greater threat"?

Is there an exact list of mods this won't work with? mostly curious incase i do a playthrough with this, really interested in the mod.

I'm not sure where to say this but I'm thinking the Libinium ore shouldn't be able to be mined by bombs.. thus why I have the head and breastplate at the beginning of prehardmode.

I do not use Discord, so I'll leave the problems here:

1 - The well that goes from the surface to hell has problems, practically whenever it generates it, is well above the surface and goes to the space and often the error in the generation of the map.

2 - The character does not die under water, the bubble count is only flashing and does not decrease.

3- When it happens from day to night and, on the contrary, has a fast passage as if it had erased or turned on a light, it should have one more smoothed passage

I really liked the MOD because it adds several interesting mechanics and different MOBs,
I hope this is useful.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    261.8 KB · Views: 2,207
  • Sem título2.jpg
    Sem título2.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 1,683
  • Sem título3.jpg
    Sem título3.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 1,589
Is there any way to remove the tilt when you run? Also the run itself?
Or even just a way to keep the graphic changes (those are honestly the best part of the mod)?

Few things, I love the pit the hell but it's a bit... odd. The 'hellish sun' effect has (at least on my end) zero fade in or out, like how the mushroom biome can darken and lighten an area, it's just a really wonky 'BOOM now it's light!' when you get to the hell pit. Also, the hell pit goes all the way to space, which is cool but a tad excessive, especially when it can become a wall to whatever is past it and you need to dig to get there. Cool idea for sure, bit rusty on execution.

The natural running is a cool idea, but it's speed basically makes Hermes Boots pointless for a good vast majority of the game, not sure if it's even faster with them on or if lightning boots and above go faster than the natural run, haven't tested. Maybe lower the running speed to somewhere around half of Hermes Boots? The tilt is a neat effect, but it gets really wonky at high speed, especially on asphalt. Might want to tone that down a bit, maybe speed cap the tilt effect so that it doesn't look like you're trying to be MJ every time you run(although admittedly, this is hilarious to watch).

Your music for night, as that's what I've heard thus far, is really great! Like seriously, I dig it more than Terraria's night music! And your block textures really give a vibrant feel to the overworld, like some cross between Starbound and Terraria. Looks nice~!

Edit: Got to listen to the underground theme. It's pretty nice too, but is a bit short and cuts out abruptly. Also, Not sure if it's your mod, but... whatever you did to tweak hell generation makes it cut off into flat ash blocks and leaves generated pre-hell houses floating. I like the idea of a more spacious hell, but it looks a bit... too off and neat. Especially as there's a big gap where the pre-hell background and hell background meshing poorly(due to Terraria, not you), is exposed. Might want to leave how the hell ceiling is generated or tweak it so the hell ceiling is shorter but still rugged and uneven.

Would love to join your Discord if you have one and discuss ideas, I'm also a pixel artist but way out of practice, but would love to help if possible, give me a reason to dust of my pixel art abilities and actually do something.

For now, I think I'm going to temporarily disable the mod, as the changes to world gen are a mixed bag of good and weird, and the amount of time it takes for me to in-game tweak it is waaaaay too longer considering the hell gen changes span ALL of hell. Apart from that? GREAT mod, ambitious and different!

Last edited:
Few things, I love the pit the hell but it's a bit... odd. The 'hellish sun' effect has (at least on my end) zero fade in or out, like how the mushroom biome can darken and lighten an area, it's just a really wonky 'BOOM now it's light!' when you get to the hell pit. Also, the hell pit goes all the way to space, which is cool but a tad excessive, especially when it can become a wall to whatever is past it and you need to dig to get there. Cool idea for sure, bit rusty on execution.

The natural running is a cool idea, but it's speed basically makes Hermes Boots pointless for a good vast majority of the game, not sure if it's even faster with them on or if lightning boots and above go faster than the natural run, haven't tested. Maybe lower the running speed to somewhere around half of Hermes Boots? The tilt is a neat effect, but it gets really wonky at high speed, especially on asphalt. Might want to tone that down a bit, maybe speed cap the tilt effect so that it doesn't look like you're trying to be MJ every time you run(although admittedly, this is hilarious to watch).

Your music for night, as that's what I've heard thus far, is really great! Like seriously, I dig it more than Terraria's night music! And your block textures really give a vibrant feel to the overworld, like some cross between Starbound and Terraria. Looks nice~!

Edit: Got to listen to the underground theme. It's pretty nice too, but is a bit short and cuts out abruptly. Also, Not sure if it's your mod, but... whatever you did to tweak hell generation makes it cut off into flat ash blocks and leaves generated pre-hell houses floating. I like the idea of a more spacious hell, but it looks a bit... too off and neat. Especially as there's a big gap where the pre-hell background and hell background meshing poorly(due to Terraria, not you), is exposed. Might want to leave how the hell ceiling is generated or tweak it so the hell ceiling is shorter but still rugged and uneven.

Would love to join your Discord if you have one and discuss ideas, I'm also a pixel artist but way out of practice, but would love to help if possible, give me a reason to dust of my pixel art abilities and actually do something.

For now, I think I'm going to temporarily disable the mod, as the changes to world gen are a mixed bag of good and weird, and the amount of time it takes for me to in-game tweak it is waaaaay too longer considering the hell gen changes span ALL of hell. Apart from that? GREAT mod, ambitious and different!

It does, in fact, have a discord, but it's rather hidden rn: https://discord.gg/wYrxUvn

I must get Haxx to update the original post.

0.6 is out, it's probably the largest update so far?

For those who don't want to scroll up like 20 lines...

0.6:
EVEN MORE adjustments to the sky, the ruins biome no longer makes everything white IIRC...
Ash pit no longer should spawn a huge tower and now spawns nicely in the surface.
Zombies balanced.
Added panties.
Added shirt and shorts.
Added Phuppy's Paws.
Misc. balances.
Beige / Magic mushrooms for stone / dirt / moss (They currently don't do anything).
Added Tenite armor

0.6 is out, it's probably the largest update so far?

For those who don't want to scroll up like 20 lines...

0.6:
Zombies balanced.
Added panties.
Added shirt and shorts.
Added Phuppy's Paws.
Misc. balances.
Added Tenite armor
would it be alright to suggest mods for compatability with? like... thorium, fargos, and calamity? also there's some incompatability issues with @Jenosis Furniture mod, which is having some world generation problems of its own. specifically, said mod adds an option for a world generation which is unclickable when this mod is active, if no plans for compatability with this particular mod then thats fine.

would it be alright to suggest mods for compatability with? like... thorium, fargos, and calamity? also there's some incompatability issues with @Jenosis Furniture mod, which is having some world generation problems of its own. specifically, said mod adds an option for a world generation which is unclickable when this mod is active, if no plans for compatability with this particular mod then thats fine.
I don't necessarily have compatibility as a priority, but I will add a toggle for the world gen. Thanks for letting me know

remove the hellish sun thing
or at least prevent it from showing all across the world
and while we're at it, remove the remixed tracks
I use a custom wavebank and this is kinda spitting in my face

remove the hellish sun thing
or at least prevent it from showing all across the world
and while we're at it, remove the remixed tracks
I use a custom wavebank and this is kinda spitting in my face

Instead of just call for a remove you could ask for a toggle xd

Back
Top Bottom