Mobile Sudden lag at night time

Balote

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Samsung a20s
Mobile OS
Android 10
For some reason, when i move away from the middle of the world at night time, it starts to drop frames.

It wasn't happening days ago until now, and this weird bug only happens on this world (other worlds looks fine).

I often play in multiplayer on this world with ZeroTier One and it is really annoying when starts to lag (this doesn't looks to affect my friends).
it also happens in singleplayer :)

I tried to reinstall the game, but unfortunately it didn't work.

Notes:
All my graphic setting is set as low;
Frame skip on;
Frame cap at 30;
Map disabled;

i'll post my world file just in case :)
thanks.

Attachments

• proibido.wld
    6.4 MB · Views: 227
For some reason, when i move away from the middle of the world at night time, it starts to drop frames.

It wasn't happening days ago until now, and this weird bug only happens on this world (other worlds looks fine).

I often play in multiplayer on this world with ZeroTier One and it is really annoying when starts to lag (this doesn't looks to affect my friends).
it also happens in singleplayer :)

I tried to reinstall the game, but unfortunately it didn't work.

Notes:
All my graphic setting is set as low;
Frame skip on;
Frame cap at 30;
Map disabled;

i'll post my world file just in case :)
thanks.
Hi @Balote, thanks for including the world. I was able to go into it at nighttime, was far from the middle of the map (over in the jungle) and the FPS were fine.
CBCFEC2B-A8AC-49C8-8F81-A9E4F7A8B0F5.png

Other players that have had this problem also have said they played on zero tier, which may be causing these issues. I’d avoid using zero tier to avoid this issue.

Hi @Balote, thanks for including the world. I was able to go into it at nighttime, was far from the middle of the map (over in the jungle) and the FPS were fine.
View attachment 302456

Other players that have had this problem also have said they played on zero tier, which may be causing these issues. I’d avoid using zero tier to avoid this issue.
So how we could fix this problem I've done anything to reduce lag by turning it into low. I play only by myself and I don't know how multi-player works. Please reply 😥

So how we could fix this problem I've done anything to reduce lag by turning it into low. I play only by myself and I don't know how multi-player works. Please reply 😥
If you want to upload your world here, I can go into it and see if its doing the same thing for me. But like I said before, those experiencing sudden severe lag during night have found that they have this issue after using a third-party tool (like Zerotier). The game itself did not cause the issue, but a third-party tool.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

@Balote Hey, fren !
Just so you know, I tried going into your world and it did slow down on my phone

P.s.: awesome base !

My phone: Samsung Galaxy J4+

If you want to upload your world here, I can go into it and see if its doing the same thing for me. But like I said before, those experiencing sudden severe lag during night have found that they have this issue after using a third-party tool (like Zerotier). The game itself did not cause the issue, but a third-party tool.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Attachments

• Crass_Spring_of_Accidents.wld
    11.4 MB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom