tModLoader Suggestion Based Mod! All Suggestions are Welcome! A team is needed!

Ahh... A place to put my suggestions. Anyways, I think something tha'd be pretty cool is this one idea for multiple races, but instead of some of the others I'm thinking of something like... A harpy. Love em. So this harpy would, naturally, be able to fly with wings the quality of harpy wings. They would get the bonus of added agility when i flight or not touching the ground. But harpies also have talons, and that could be used as an ability to pick up anything listed as small but the size of enemy would increase with the defense level. (example- bunny at 0 defense, red slime at 7?? defense.) They could drop it and inflict damage or simply relocate something. They would have low defense though because birds are known to be fragile and some even have hollow bones leaving them weak. Customize things would be wing type (or even harpy type if you choose to make sub-groups of things, witch would greatly increase play-ability and fun) feather color number 1 feather color number 2 (for default clothing and wings, color num 1 being the brim of the wings and num 2 being the larger feathers{also tip if ya wanna be my best friend make it so the harpy has the wings as arms instead of wings AND arms})

I'll take this time to keep on going but about a different race. Lima.

Limas (or llamias, as I prefer to call them but autocorrect won't let me) are also a enemy in the game already so you might know about them but here it goes. Limas are half snake have humans that have a long snake body instead of legs. They are not meduesas, but mudesuas are a kind of lima. You get that right? Anyways they would have higher defense due to scales and they are fast in both water and land, but have horrible air capabilities and can only jump 4 blocks. The have their attack upped a bit but not much (they are thought to have sharp claws). I think the more they attack in a row that it should increase ( a combo type of thing). They would have customization features to the tail being the tip of the tail and the length ( short med long which might change the air thing as a long snake has more problems jumping than a short snake) They would have the same two color choices but alternate pattern choices. I'll save you some thinking and give you the simplest pattern right off my mind which is on the inside/bottom part of a snake and then the rest being the other color.

Now onto the NEXT race, and oh boy there will be more even after this. I just love things like these. This is the arachne.

This is as shown by the name, half spider and half human. They have the full eight legs of a normal spider. Abilities would be boosted quite a bit because spiders are hardcore. Spiders are fast, and they are strong. They spin webs, and background climb walls. Some spiders even have great jumping abilities. So this will be the thing, for these they need subgroups. There should be a small subgroup, in which they get high jumps,all climbs, given the ability to crouch down to half the height but also being the same size as a normal player but they are horrible with water and fire so they take lots of damage from even rain or a short fire debuff. Medium groups are quite bigger than the normal player, can climb background and foreground walls, same crouch system and they can make web blocks without any other materials (they make good armor if you collect enough and the blocks can replace other things and make houses as well) and they aren't water weak but fire weak, even worse than the previous. The large are a lot bigger than the normal player but they jump extremely high, have a pretty big immunity to about everything, a strong attack, fast wall climb, and produce lots of web blocks. The debuff is supposed to be size because imagine making a gigantic house. There are different types of spider patterns and hair (hair should be there, as for the hairs of a spider are sensory) so there would be almost no hair spider, moderate hair spider and furry spider. Again small patterns as stripes and abdomen to be alternate colors should be a thing.

Now merfolk. These should be relitivly easy to explain and show unlike the spiders. Spiders are cool though.

Merfolk have fish like tails and are known for their water abilities. because they constantly need water, whenever they haven't been in the water within a game hour they will start depleting health rapidly. They should have the ability summon rain when above land for convenience reasons. Small tip, they should get a world for themselves because they simply need more water to be useful. anyways they can use water spells at any time to heal or hurt something/they start with water spells that cost nothing to cast. They are weak and somewhat slow, so they always have a strong minion and very high magic damage. Aka glass cannons. Customization includes type of tail (shark or normal fish) and the patterns and same color 1 and 2.

I could keep this but it's basically a mini essay and it's the weekends. I really hope some of these ideas get into the mod. If you need other ideas on anything fantasy or furniture related, just say so. I'd probably make another mini essay though. I guess I do that too. Anyways, the best of luck to you on your mod! Have fun and try not to stress yourself if these are too hard to code. UwU
[doublepost=1494040000,1494039661][/doublepost]Also extremely sorry that I have no way to help you in the making of any of these, no coding and I do pixle art but nothing even remotely looking like Terraria. Hope some people volunteer soon.

This sounds like a cool idea, I'd be willing to help out and code.
This has been dead for a while, but you can help out with the mod that my team and I are creating (link is in my sig) and decide if you want to help code. We need a coder to start implementing the basis of the mod, as our current coder is incredibly busy, and I don't want to stress him out.

This has been dead for a while, but you can help out with the mod that my team and I are creating (link is in my sig) and decide if you want to help code. We need a coder to start implementing the basis of the mod, as our current coder is incredibly busy, and I don't want to stress him out.
Actually I'm not really busy, I'm just kind of moving away from Terraria, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom