NPCs & Enemies Suggestion in the event of a post moon lord boss (or event?)

Alright so apologies if this is out of date and it’s confirmed that there will be no post moon lord content, but last I heard was that there was some disagreement among devs as to whether there should be or not. Anyways, on to the idea! With a little reasoning behind it first.

So, I absolutely LOVE the endgame weapons, but have been a little disappointed that there is no real worthy opponent for them (except in mods of course). They are also godly and grand enough that I think there shouldn’t be anything beyond them in terms of power.

In addition, what with the dryad’s status messages (“You are so close!” etc.), the way the corruption or crimson blocks housing and can completely destroy the jungle, and the description of them as world evils, it has always seemed like an intended goal to destroy the corruption. However, with the best tool available being the clentaminator, that is a truly herculean task, not to mention repetitive, and potentially destructive if you use the easiest method of drilling tons of hellevators.

So I think if there is post moon lord content, it would be cool if the drop was something that gave you powerful control over the evil, hallow, and purity in your world. Maybe a “World Stone” or something that lets you, for example, fly through blocks destroying or creating evil or hallow in a large radius around you. Not necessarily that it would work that way, but just as a general idea of what I mean.

The event and/or boss could be some evil from deep within the world as well, to contrast the otherworldly invaders in the lunar event, I think that would be a cool way to add something post moon lord without it making the lunar event seem less dramatic and cataclysmic.

Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom