Weapons & Equip Suggestion saturday : Small changes to the shackle

yay or nay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the first prism

Eye of Cthulhu
All I saying is that this item should give 2-3 defence instead of one. However, it would also reduce movement speed by 15%. Also, its drop chance will be reduced to 0.75% from 2% as it can get 6/7 defence.
This would make the player carefully consider it as an accessory.

(there may be another thread like this. If so, tell me).

Last edited:
I honestly think it's the purpose of the Shackle to be a near-useless item. Which fits for the early game.
I mean, It's a broken bit of cuffs that you've scavenged from someone who has died wearing it. why would it be considered special?

Currently the Shackle is already used as a material for mages, so I find that already enough attention given.

The shackles should stay as they are right now, as the reason why early game acessories are simple is because it I should the start of the game, and everything starts getting more complicated deeper in the game.

GGGGGGGIGGGGGGITTTTTY GET OUT OF @Huzbubber Tim 'S TURF!!! BREIF SUGGESTIONS ON SATURDAY TITLED AS SUCH! UNBELIVABLE! GO TO TUESDAY OR SOMETHING!
Overall, I'm not to big a fan of this suggestion, as Siamese kitten said, you dont think about the things you're putting on yet. You just wear what has big numbers because you're new. And 1 or 2 more defense to this accessory with a 15% speed cut will send everyone who knows what that is off with their shackle.

Back
Top Bottom