tAPI Suggestion with the Mining Helmet.

Leon Asian

Terrarian
Hello to everyone.

I been wondering if anyone knows a tAPI mod that gives the ability to use the Mining Helmet in the social slot, and still provides light?

A tAPI mod for that could be great, don’t you think so?

Can anyone made that little mod? :D

Cheers to all!

You guys should check this out and try and Get the Developers to add these armors and weapons etc. to 1.3

file:///C:/Users/matt/Desktop/Allens%20Art+Games/Terraria%201.3%20Weapons%20and%20Armor.png

You guys should check this out and try and Get the Developers to add these armors and weapons etc. to 1.3

file:///C:/Users/matt/Desktop/Allens%20Art+Games/Terraria%201.3%20Weapons%20and%20Armor.png

We can't see that, you may want to use Imgur or another image hosting website and insert the image via the Rich Text Editor used on TCF :)

Hello, mister @Boffin. I have lost the mod that let me use the mining helmet in the social slot. Oh, right now am using t mod, with Tremor mod. I am not using tAPI. Please, can you help me? :( I really want to use the funtional mining helmet in the social slot.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, mister @Boffin. I have lost the mod that let me use the mining helmet in the social slot. Oh, right now am using t mod, with Tremor mod. I am not using tAPI. Please, can you help me? :( I really want to use the funtional mining helmet in the social slot.

Thanks in advance!

For tModLoader? I might try in the future, but not at the moment (give it a few days) :p

Back
Top Bottom