• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Suggestions for 1.4

Which one do you want to return to the game?

• Ocram

• Petri Dish

• Sharanga

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spazmatism7

Skeletron
I belive there are items and enemies that should not have been removed. These include:

The boss Ocram

This boss has nothing wrong with it, it even was fun to fight. If this boss returns to the game it could provide a challange for endgame players if the boss gets more powerful than he is currently on 3ds and xbox 360.
Here are some ideas for Ocram
In expert mode he shots green lasers that inflict poisoned
Drops Hallowed Bars instead of adamanite ore
Increase Ocram's health to 45000
Every 30 sec launches a exploding orb

If he is added the weapons and armor made by souls of blight should return as well

The bow Sharanga

This bow only had one problem: it was too easy to get. I think it should be crafted using 1 Molten Fury, 1 Hellwing Bow, 3 cursed flames.
It also should fire at the same speed as the Hellwing Bow and do 40 damage instead of 36. This weapon could help players fight the mechanical bosses on Corruption worlds because of the fact that Corruption has weaker weapons and armor than the Crimson.

The pet summon the Petri Dish

I think the petri dish has no reason to not be included. Since there is no reason for the petri dish not to be included it should be included.
The petri dish was in the game for the same reason as all the other pets; to provide company.

The petri dish summons a pet slime
Sharanga turns arrows into spectral arrows

Last edited:

kinker31

Official Terrarian
I do like the idea of bringing Ocram to PC officially alongside bringing the Moon Lord over to consoles, maybe there can even be a special item/armor tier/weapon tier/whatever made using both the Souls of Blight, Luminite, and whatever Fragments you wanna use!

Spazmatism7

Skeletron
I do like the idea of bringing Ocram to PC officially alongside bringing the Moon Lord over to consoles, maybe there can even be a special item/armor tier/weapon tier/whatever made using both the Souls of Blight, Luminite, and whatever Fragments you wanna use!
Thats part of what I was thinking when I was making this. I was going to write that but I couldnt think of a name for it any ideas

Spazmatism7

Skeletron
Thats part of what I was thinking when I was making this. I was going to write that but I couldnt think of a name for it any ideas
One of my ideas was to comebine sharanga, phantasm and some luminite to make a top teir bow
Another one was to combine a Moon Lord armor with a same class Ocram armor and souls of blight

Top Bottom