PC Suggestions for a Rediculously Modded Play through

Alex_Games

Terrarian
Hi! It's been a while since I was actually active in the forums (been on Reddit) so I may be mistaken on where this goes.

Anyways, after finishing an expert mode play through in vanilla and a modded play through with Thorium, Calamity, Spirit, and Elements Awoken combined. Now, in pursuit of a new challenge, I'm thinking of doing another mod play through. This time, with way more content mixed together. I'm looking for suggestions for what mods to use.

I have a couple guidelines for what kind of mods I'm looking for.

- Firstly, I'm looking for anything that adds item content, specifically related to combat. Bosses, enemies, armor, weapons, etc.
- Second, Anything that adds mechanics to the game that can make combat more dynamic. Like leveling and skills.
- Third, There are several useful mods that make it easier to handle so much content. Boss checklist, for example, will be used.
- Lastly, A requirement for the above, they have to be capable of mixing with other mods. That means no Overhaul, as much fun as it is.

I've got the x64 bit version of Tmodloader, so there's no worries for memory. 16GB to work with.

Requirements for me, are that I have to make use of all mechanics implemented by the mods, defeat all bosses and mini bosses, and house every NPC. I'll be using Terra Custom to ensure all ore and bosses form vanilla are included.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions :D

Thorium, it meshes well with other mods and doesn't hijack endgame like calamity.
Weaponout, because the few weapons it does add are some of the most creative out there.
Elemental Unleash, because it adds the most difficult bosses in all of terraria without hijacking endgame.
Tremor, because it's the best mod ever ecks dee.
There are a few other good mods but I'm unable to think of them at this moment.

Thorium, it meshes well with other mods and doesn't hijack endgame like calamity.
Weaponout, because the few weapons it does add are some of the most creative out there.
Elemental Unleash, because it adds the most difficult bosses in all of terraria without hijacking endgame.
Tremor, because it's the best mod ever ecks dee.
There are a few other good mods but I'm unable to think of them at this moment.

Thanks for the suggestion. Haven't tried Elemental unleash yet so I'll definately be looking to add that in.

Mystic Lands Remastered is one of the most underrated mods, great content. Maxstackplus. What mod is this from, aka WMITF

SGA Mod looks pretty cool, never did a playthrough with it, but it looks fun. I would also partially recommend Ancients Awakened and Calamity, partially because they are younger mods and will surely have some unbalance.

SGA Mod looks pretty cool, never did a playthrough with it, but it looks fun. I would also partially recommend Ancients Awakened and Calamity, partially because they are younger mods and will surely have some unbalance.
Calamity… really isn't that young. It's been around since the early days of 1.3.1…

It also tends to completely take over your playthrough the second moon lord dies, so I wouldn't recommend using it if you're using other large content mods.

I meant compared to the other big mods.
Thorium was released about 3 weeks before Calamity was. They are both four years old.

Shadows of Abaddon (then still called SacredTools) was released 3 months after calamity, Elements Awoken was released 11 months later. Calamity is NOT young.

Literally the ONLY big content mod that is significantly older than Calamity was Tremor, and we all know how good that thing was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom