NPCs & Enemies Suggestions for bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shobismo

Spazmatism
I love terraria's bosses. They're challenging, rewarding, and most progress the game in some way, but after moon lord there is nothing to fight. I suggest more difficult endgame bosses to fight. I'm no pixel artist or a game developer, so i don't know any ideas to add, but if you have any ideas post them in the comments. Thank you!

I've seen a lot of suggestions like these. The reality is that no matter how many bosses are added after the Moon Lord, people will *always* want another boss to fight. A game's playthrough has to end eventually. Unless there's an extension to the aftergame in 1.4, I don't think more endgame bosses are going to be added.

If you want to have difference experiences, tackle bosses with classes you're not familiar with or go up against multiple at once. There are plenty of things to fight still - you just have to look.

I think there should be just one more Boss to wrap up Terraria. Just one more and I know what it should be. It should be Galactic Peril (Link in my signature: My Threads).

Hi @Shobismo, as this thread is just asking others for suggestions, and does not contain a suggestion in of itself, I have closed it.
If people have suggestions for more endgame bosses they're welcome to make a thread for it in this section rather than post in a megathread.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom