NPCs & Enemies suggestions for goblin army.

zekam11

Skeletron Prime
For playing terraria for a while I think the goblin army could give better drops. As of ideas of this some drop chance as the harpoon. 1 the goblin staff, 2 goblin bow, 3 goblin sword. Let me know what other suggestions you guy think we can get from the goblin army.

Goblin staff 25 damadge, 1% knockback and crit. medium speed. Goblin sword 20 damadge 3% Knockback and crit, fast speed plus autoswing. Goblin bow 21 damadge 5% crit and knockback medium speed. Feel free to see if I missed something

Not much information here. What is the goblin staff, bow, and sword. what do they look like, whats the drop chance, what are the stats? this needs to be worked on a bit.

Goblin staff 25 damadge, 1% knockback and crit. medium speed. Goblin sword 20 damadge 3% Knockback and crit, fast speed plus autoswing. Goblin bow 21 damadge 5% crit and knockback medium speed. Feel free to see if I missed something

You should add this to op

1 the goblin staff, 2 goblin bow, 3 goblin sword
The rewards should be well distributed between all four damage types. By the way, rangers already have this.
Harpoon.png

So it's more preferable that we add one each of melee, summon, and magic.

Also, stats and mechanics would be wonderful. By the way, if they act like other 20+ weapons, I'm gonna start with "boring and uninteresting as a whole". The harpoon has a somewhat unique mechanic for a ranged weapon, so the others should follow that example.

Intresting Idea , and i agree the goblin army could use a few more drops, but the names need to be better... Awesome idea though!

Back
Top Bottom