Suggestions for other games

Electroman102

Duke Fishron
Just as the title says. No promises that they’ll be seen here but what the heck. I’m also okay if you want to make a suggestion to IMPROVE your recommended game. My suggestions are:
-Geometry Dash
-Super Mario Maker 2
-Super Mario Odyssey
-Pokemon Sword
-Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Maker 2: When verifying a level with checkpoints, the timer never ends when you beat it from start and/or first checkpoint.

Last edited:
Sounds a bit exploitable. A player could have the checkpoints out of reach and give an insufficent timer to beat a level, and easily make something unbeatable!

SCP Secret Laboratory’s pretty fun if your PC can run it

AMD a6-5200 APU with Radeon 8400 integrated gets me 25 frames on average with lowest settings.

Far Cry 4. If you're big into story then this will make you actually throw up in disgust, but if you need the gameplay to be good (like myself), then this is the game for you.

Might’ve not been very clear about it, but when I said “suggestions for other games” I meant “suggestions to IMPROVE those games”, not “suggest games to other players”.

EDIT: Nvm, suggesting games is fine

Last edited:
Oopsie

Well, to make FC4 better, I would say that they should've made it so that you don't die from a singular twig while flying the Wingsuit.

CC and CoC have stories? I don't think so man
Shhh, the only other game he listed is league of legends, let him have his opinions in peace, you won't be able to win this one, trust me. These are three very dead (also very bad imo) games, and it will be unlikely he leaves them anytime soon.

Starbound suggestions: uuuuuuh it's pretty good, you only need to rework the story, rework melee, rework biomes, rework npcs, rework the multiplayer... Yeah that's not very much is it? I really think the devs are going to fix that, it's not like they'll only add a repetitive sidequest with least fun true final boss in existence, right? *cough* 1.4 *cough*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom