Portfolio/Multi-Topic Suggestions for Terraria Switch

Mr @Thorthegreat12 sir, 2 things, firstly: I know am one to talk, but please read all prior posts on a thread before adding something; secondly: i actually had not thought about exclusive features in way of gameplay features, so thanks, as you have given me a smile by pointin that out to me :D(I did use that emoji properly, right?

Yep, I have read this whole thread, however, the suggestions I’m going to make are not relevant to exclusive content. The territory I’ll be exploring is Switch exclusive features that I’m interested to see implemented in the game. What I was saying was, “Yes I agree that the suggestions aren’t relevant, how about we do something else?”

Yep, I have read this whole thread, however, the suggestions I’m going to make are not relevant to exclusive content. The territory I’ll be exploring is Switch exclusive features that I’m interested to see implemented in the game. What I was saying was, “Yes I agree that the suggestions aren’t relevant, how about we do something else?”
Sorry if I was a bit rude and I understand what you mean, I just was not thinking in the same vein as you were. And i agree, lets do something with this thread. But lets start later, as it is more or less midnight and I need some time to think on things.

Sorry if I was a bit rude and I understand what you mean, I just was not thinking in the same vein as you were. And i agree, lets do something with this thread. But lets start later, as it is more or less midnight and I need some time to think on things.

Haha not for me; I’m from Australia so it is currently 1:09 pm (AEST)
I totally agree with what you’re saying though; we should suggest some features.
:)

Back
Top Bottom