Other suggestions for updates? Put them here!

is there any content you would consider adding if you could?

• yes

• naw

• what?

• let me think...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darkest YT

Terrarian
I had some ideas, so I decided this would be a good place to put them.
Sorry for the title, I can't change it.

-add the event bosses back to all the platforms and change them into an all-year boss!
(ex. make cursed stuffing craftable by the demon alter and make that the spawner)

-add all the 3ds exclusive enemies to the other platforms.

-add eyeball sludge
imgres

(like that but in slime form) (maybe solar eclipse enemy?)

-add mod support for mobile and console!

-add creative mode (cheats)

-add polished glass walls

-add option for old controls (mobile)

-Option for back to old control frame except 10 slot tool bar and map (mobile)

-Resume longer building distance and drill/chainsaw operation distance. (mobile)

-Better sorted crafting menu (Like keep statues separate from furnitures) (mobile)

-Light pet move as fast as character, not much use if it just hangs around behind me. (mobile)

-Drills breaks 3 tiles when digging vertical, 2 tile well is difficult to get into. (mobile)

-variants like the orca and arch wyvern in PC, though their drops would need to be nerfed.

Be sure to comment your own ideas so I can add them to my list!

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think there's a point to this thread - it's just the purpose of this section put into a single thread. It doesn't need a thread for suggestions. It's a subforum for suggestions. When you have a suggestion, you make a thread. It's easier to find specific content that way.

That said... there's currently a thread active for polished glass walls, I don't think mod support is possible outside PC (it's certainly proven difficult for games with larger teams), creative mode is coming in 1.4, I don't know what eyeball sludge is but it sounds gross, I wouldn't mind seeing the event bosses back if their sprites were made less... mobile-looking, I would have liked to have seen variants like the orca and arch wyvern in PC, though their drops would need to be nerfed, and if it's possible to support the old controls for mobile, that would be a very good suggestion, as many people don't seem to like the new ones.

-add mod support for mobile and console!

This is simply impossible, and beyond the developers control.

-add creative mode (cheats)

I believe creative mode is already in development. (I could be wrong about that)

-add all the 3ds exclusive enemies to the other platforms.

The devs already deleted a lot of exclusive console and mobile enemies and bosses for very good reasons.

Just please do some research before posting a suggestion.

Mobile:
1. Option for back to old control frame except 10 slot tool bar and map
2. Resume longer building distance and drill/chainsaw operation distance
3. Better sorted crafting menu (Like keep statues separate from furnitures)
4. Light pet move as fast as charater, not much use if it just hangs around behind me
5. Drills breaks 3 tiles when digging vertical, 2 tile well is difficult to get into

Mobile:
1. Option for back to old control frame except 10 slot tool bar and map
2. Resume longer building distance and drill/chainsaw operation distance
3. Better sorted crafting menu (Like keep statues separate from furnitures)
4. Light pet move as fast as charater, not much use if it just hangs around behind me
5. Drills breaks 3 tiles when digging vertical, 2 tile well is difficult to get into
  1. They've already said this isn't happening
  2. The reason they shortened the range of these is because everyone else has had it with the short range for years.
  3. Actually valid, they probably should do that...
  4. Not all light pets have that issue, therefore it's part of balance for them to be slow.
  5. It's not difficult though? If you hold down as you walk over it you should be able to enter it with zero issues...

Back
Top Bottom