Map-Adventure Summit, AKA Sand Dungeon (and more I guess?)

Duze

Terrarian
Hello,

So I made this a little bit back. The platforms later on are supposed to alternate, but I am not very familiar with the wiring logic system. It's probably really simple in concept--I just haven't familiarized myself with the AND and whatever logic. I guess, you know, just use logic? It's like a little algorithm, and my depth of experience with digging into more stages of that sort of logic isn't complete. We'll see. But basically, remember those Megaman blocks that alternate in disappearing that you leap to and from? Well, that is the purpose. The dungeon will [or may] contain multiple versions of this.

Yes, there's not a crazy amount right now, but I like the eclectic sand and cobweb trick sort of thing, which reminds me, you can still do the weird water trap overflow barrier with sand and web, so expect that eventually, if you can expect anything at all.

Also, there may be other dungeons. Initially, the first idea of this was to do something similar to the style of Prince of Persia. That game was alright I guess, and I like the parkour sort of stuff with the traps and whatever in that idea, so here's to it, I guess. No map upload, because I don't reckon you'll get a lot out of two minutes of running and jumping, but here's a video for that purpose.

Also, Terraria is pretty decent. I hadn't played through it normally in years, and picked it up [for a normal playing style] recently. Getting familiar with the new items, and it gives me a more in-depth idea of the stuff. :)

Okay, so, latest update is this! not that I have finished any more of the map. I have created a couple concepts for maps over the years, and frankly, I am never going to finish them, including this one; so what I am going to do is throw them all together. They're all weird ideas, and one was actually partly completed with another person from a couple years ago. Not sure why, but I named the map "Clark Gable." Ha..?! Ha. There's another that starts with a "burning" house, which is the newest concept, and honestly, that's all that there is on it (and... THE HOUSE ISN'T EVEN FINISHED, so I will just finish the stinking house.. lol, and throw it in the compilation).

One that was kinda weird was a dungeon where the only way to access it is to start some sort of weird flood because the dungeon door is made out of just a bunch of sand and cobweb. Uh..? This was definitely before wire, so the only way I could think of making some sort of door-key-whatever was to make water break some unreachable cobweb to "open" the falling sand door. Yay for that I guess.

Back
Top Bottom