Texture Pack Summon +

Smold

Official Terrarian
1icon.png

I decided to make a texture pack that changes summon staffs, minions, accessories, buffs, and maybe something else.
If someone wants to cooperate, offer your ideas, retextures in private messages.

Much is taken from the terraria itself.

So far, there is little content and no archive yet.

Here, some animations are too fast and some are slow because I used the same speed for everyone, and only 4 frames,in Terraria itself everything looks much better.

Summon-list-x2-An.gif

<3

Attachments

• Summon +.zip
    173.6 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:
Could you consider adding sprites to make the pygmies look like tiny drakanians? (cause they throw spears)

Very bad. :(

I do not have enough free time because of work, so I can not yet work on texture packs for terraria,but in February I will have a vacation of 1.5 months for which I will try to finish Summon + and try to restore Fishing + , and after all this there are still ideas for new texture packs.
aw, couldnt wait for it to come out. i love the baby finch and imp, the texture pack looks sick so far though!

Very bad. :(

I do not have enough free time because of work, so I can not yet work on texture packs for terraria, but in February I will have a vacation of 1.5 months for which I will try to finish Summon + and try to restore Fishing + , and after all this there are still ideas for new texture packs.
That is a shame
-.-

But at least February isn't that far away, so you'll get back to being creative soon enough
^.~

I will add an archive today with what I have.
I was about making the joke "we could reverse-engineer the preview gif, if we are desperate enough"
XD

Very nice work,not like my waifu texture swap it still using terraria concept
Thank you,
I did not expect such comments from everyone on this texture pack,
since I myself did not particularly like it,
I will try to make it better.

Back
Top Bottom