Weapons & Equip Summoner helmets

Plm1123

Skeletron Prime
this is suggesting is summoner helmets for the hardmode armors so that summoner is an easier to start class, along with maybe some more summoner weapons. There would also be a new sentry summon dropped by the wall of flesh, the staff of flesh, it would spawn a sentry on any surface, whether upside-down, horizontal, or upright, and it would be either an eye, mouth, or hungry, each one acting excactly like they would while attached to the wall of flesh, but instead help you and attack enemies, they would last 1 and a half minutes and even though they're way weaker than a normal sentry, all three variations could be spawned at once

Rod of Fish, spawns flying fish, dropped by flying fish 0.5% chance

Goblin staff, spawns 3 very weak goblins at the cost of 1, dropped by goblin mage 2% chance

Summoning stones, come in any ore, varying strength, summons a small man made out of the same ore as the stone

Tempter's/Killer's Stone, Spawns a growable devourer similar to a stardust dragon (but weaker/Spawns a blood crawler that fires a damaging web at enemies causing Webbed Debuff (a visual debuff)

Staff of Flesh (see above)

Saint's Stone, summons a unicorn that takes up two minion spots but is stronger than most minions, crafted from hallow items

New item Vulture feathers, used to craft vulture armor, provides 7 defense, helmet 2, chestplate 3, leggings 2 set bonus: plus 1 defense and minion capacity

Pygmy Anklet (Anklet of the wind + Pygmy necklace) plus 1 minion capacity, minions move 15% faster

Pygmy Glove (Titan Glove + Pygmy Necklace) plus 1 minion capacity, minions gain slightly increased knockback

Pygmy Eye (Eye of Golem + Pygmy Necklace) plus 1 minion capacity, minions gain a 7% critical strike chance

Pygmy Doll (Pygmy Anklet + Pygmy Glove + Pygmy Eye + Pygmy Necklace + avenger emblem) plus 5 minion capacity, minions move 20% faster, have a increased knockback, and gain a 10% crictical chance

Helmets for the hardmode armors

Flower petal wings (dropped
By Plantera 5%) normal wings, but (as a purely visual effect) if you have any humanoid minions (pirates, Pygmys, martians) they also appear to wear the wings

Greater Stars (uncommonly fall instead of a fallen star post Golem, always land on a flying island) material

Star armor, made from chlorophyte and greater fallen stars ( a total of nine) haven't quite figured out the stats yet

Summoner's sharpening stone, swords gain a 3 percent damage boost, 2 percent confusion chance, and 1 percent slow chance per summoned minion

Last edited:
https://terraria.wiki.gg/Unicorn_Horn Unicorn horn is already an item, maybe call it Unicorn staff or Greater unicorn horn?
Sorry, I mean horn as in one you blow, it's crafted with the already existing unicorn horn, didn't think about how confusing it was :confused:
[doublepost=1502324608,1502324460][/doublepost]
Sorry, I mean horn as in one you blow, it's crafted with the already existing unicorn horn, didn't think about how confusing it was :confused:
I renamed it saint's stone to go with killer's stone and tempter's stone

[doublepost=1502324608,1502324460][/doublepost]
I renamed it saint's stone to go with killer's stone and tempter's stone

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom