Weapons & Equip Summoner Lifestea...NO! Minion sacrifice

Is this okay?

• It's brilliant! Nice mechanics

• It's great, but hard to implement

• Red Plz

• meh. Not Bad

• No more healing methods!!!! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mmm... it feels a bit sloppy in my opinion. I'd prefer it if the minions would be hampered by leeches during the debuff, but return to their normal status after the timer runs out.
Well, that was not the original idea, but it seems interesting. I don't think it's that sloppy if the player knows how to use it...

This is interesting It might have to be altered depending on how the game handles these mechanics/balancing but this sounds like a very intriguing idea good job!

i definitely think this idea has some positive potential. might just need some tweaking and stats set up for visable display to give us something to work with to let us make an informed decision. i hope your idea gets a little more time to be revised and developed, it really is interesting :)

i definitely think this idea has some positive potential. might just need some tweaking and stats set up for visable display to give us something to work with to let us make an informed decision. i hope your idea gets a little more time to be revised and developed, it really is interesting :)
Thank you! If you have any suggestion to improve it, please tell me!

Back
Top Bottom