• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Summoner to Pokémon Trainer

Deobus

Terrarian
Become a Pokémon Trainer!

This texture pack features over 100 new textures, all complete with unique animations, personalities... and everything is self-made.
Every minion in the game has been retextured into a Pokémon, as well as the 4 main sentries. Every minion/sentry also has its own custom staff, and buff icon. Aside from that, I'm sure you'll find a couple more appearances and references here and there.

For now, this pack is complete. However, in the future I still want to retexture the pets, light pets, the old one's army stuff, and mounts. However, for now I will take my mind off this project for a little bit to work on other things. So don't expect the first update until sometime in the future.

Pidgey.pngMimikyu1.pngCharizard.pngLuxray.pngMLucario.pngKyurem.png
Rayquaza.png

Enjoy the pack, and let me know if you like it! Definitely let me know if you find any mistakes, inconsistencies, or other things you believe should be changed. I read every comment.
~Deobus

Attachments

BL4Z322

Terrarian
w
Become a Pokémon Trainer!

This texture pack features over 100 new textures, all complete with unique animations, personalities... and everything is self-made.
Every minion in the game has been retextured into a Pokémon, as well as the 4 main sentries. Every minion/sentry also has its own custom staff, and buff icon. Aside from that, I'm sure you'll find a couple more appearances and references here and there.

For now, this pack is complete. However, in the future I still want to retexture the pets, light pets, the old one's army stuff, and mounts. However, for now I will take my mind off this project for a little bit to work on other things. So don't expect the first update until sometime in the future.

View attachment 282679View attachment 282680View attachment 282681View attachment 282682View attachment 282683View attachment 282684View attachment 282685

Enjoy the pack, and let me know if you like it! Definitely let me know if you find any mistakes, inconsistencies, or other things you believe should be changed. I read every comment.
~Deobus
well i like pokemon so ill try it and im imagining in my mind i know that it would be cool!!! nice texture by the way i love it

Top Bottom