Texture Pack Summoner to Pokémon Trainer

Deobus

Terrarian
Version 2 is now out, and available on the Steam Workshop here: Steam Workshop::Summoner to Pokémon Trainer!
It features over 200 language changes, as well as new textures for the Flinx, and a few bugfixes. I hope you'll continue to enjoy the pack! :)

Become a Pokémon Trainer!

This texture pack features over 100 new textures, all complete with unique animations, personalities... and everything is self-made.
Every minion in the game has been retextured into a Pokémon, as well as the 4 main sentries. Every minion/sentry also has its own custom staff, and buff icon. Aside from that, I'm sure you'll find a couple more appearances and references here and there.
  • Finch: Pidgey
  • Slime: Gulpin
  • Hornet: Beedrill
  • Vampire Frog: Mimikyu
  • Imp: Charizard
  • Blade: Bronzor
  • Spider: Spinarak, Nincada, Joltik
  • Sanguine Bat: Minior
  • Twins: Magnemite, Voltorb
  • Pirates: Sneasel, Sableye, Pawniard
  • Pygmies: Cubone, Marowak, Alolan Marowak
  • Desert Tiger: Shinx, Luxio, Luxray
  • Raven: Murkrow
  • Deadly Sphere: Unown
  • Sharknado: Starmie
  • UFO: Rotom
  • Stardust Dragon: Rayquaza
  • Stardust Cell: Solosis
  • Terrarprisma: Aegislash
  • Queen Spider: Araquanid, Dewpider
  • Frost Hydra: Kyurem
  • Lunar Portal: Spiritomb
  • Rainbow Crystal: Mew
  • Forbidden Sign: Pupitar
  • Stardust Guardian: Mega Lucario
  • Flinx: Wooloo

For now, this pack is complete. However, in the future I still want to retexture the pets, light pets, the old one's army stuff, and mounts. However, for now I will take my mind off this project for a little bit to work on other things. So don't expect the first update until sometime in the future.

Pidgey.pngMimikyu1.pngCharizard.pngLuxray.pngMLucario.pngKyurem.png
Rayquaza.png

Enjoy the pack, and let me know if you like it! Definitely let me know if you find any mistakes, inconsistencies, or other things you believe should be changed. I read every comment.
~Deobus

Last edited:
w
Become a Pokémon Trainer!

This texture pack features over 100 new textures, all complete with unique animations, personalities... and everything is self-made.
Every minion in the game has been retextured into a Pokémon, as well as the 4 main sentries. Every minion/sentry also has its own custom staff, and buff icon. Aside from that, I'm sure you'll find a couple more appearances and references here and there.

For now, this pack is complete. However, in the future I still want to retexture the pets, light pets, the old one's army stuff, and mounts. However, for now I will take my mind off this project for a little bit to work on other things. So don't expect the first update until sometime in the future.

View attachment 282679View attachment 282680View attachment 282681View attachment 282682View attachment 282683View attachment 282684View attachment 282685

Enjoy the pack, and let me know if you like it! Definitely let me know if you find any mistakes, inconsistencies, or other things you believe should be changed. I read every comment.
~Deobus
well i like pokemon so ill try it and im imagining in my mind i know that it would be cool!!! nice texture by the way i love it

Back
Top Bottom