Texture Pack Summoner to Pokémon Trainer

I'm a beginner at making terraria texture packs but I have an idea for the flinx staff maybe make it Glalie or Abomasnow

I'm not sure if you're aware of this bug, OP, but the pokemon pack makes it so Cursed Flames never show up. This is player and enemies both (makes fighting The Twins a bit difficult with it turned on lol).

Above image is the pack turned on, below is with it turned off. Both tested by shooting a cursed dart at an angle to the west.

1612193952841.png

---------------------
1612193981847.png

Bumping this so it's on the latest page. (Sorry Shpeal fans)
They're making it Wooloo,not Snover
I don't expect it any time soon, but Wooloo is worth the wait! :D

Small suggestion for when/if light pets are made: Carabink and Diancie for the Magic Lantern and Suspicious Looking Eye would be pretty cool because of Gem Pokemon highlighting Treasure.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this bug, OP, but the pokemon pack makes it so Cursed Flames never show up. This is player and enemies both (makes fighting The Twins a bit difficult with it turned on lol).

Above image is the pack turned on, below is with it turned off. Both tested by shooting a cursed dart at an angle to the west.

View attachment 306578
---------------------
View attachment 306579
Thanks, I wasnt aware of this. I will fix this in the near future, I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
The pack is now up on the Steam Workshop!

I hope you'll enjoy the new additions to the pack. I spent quite some time to add over 200 language changes, as well as some more tweaks and new textures. Wooloo is now here!
I won't update the download link on the forums for now. I had some issues with plagiarism, and I'd like to get as much downloads on the Workshop as possible for now. Plus, downloading from the workshop is waaaay easier! ;)

The pack is now up on the Steam Workshop!

I hope you'll enjoy the new additions to the pack. I spent quite some time to add over 200 language changes, as well as some more tweaks and new textures. Wooloo is now here!
I won't update the download link on the forums for now. I had some issues with plagiarism, and I'd like to get as much downloads on the Workshop as possible for now. Plus, downloading from the workshop is waaaay easier! ;)
pog

Back
Top Bottom