tModLoader Summoners' Association

Equip minion boosting armor or accessories.

Things like Bee Armor, Spider Armor, hell - even various accessories can offer some added minions
Gets crazier with the Tremor mod, that offers several new Summoner Armors (The Living Wood being a good example for early-game summoning) and Summon weapons
Although Sentries are kinda different than normal Summons - like say, the Queen Spider Staff.

Hey, first I'd like to thank for this mod. It makes playing as a summoner much less of an annoyance.

If you accept suggestions for pure gameplay enhancement perspective, I have few ideas.
1)Make a usable item or maybe a keybind, to toggle your minions to follow the cursor. So if you turn the "mind control" mode on, they will flock under your cursor. If you turn it off, they will disperse to their usual behavior.
2)Increase the "leash" distance, e.g. the distance between you and them, when they stop doing whatever they were doing and return to you. With the awful defense summoners have, we must kite even better than mages/rangers to keep our frail bodies from dropping those plats.The problem is, that in the Twins fight, for example, most of the time my minions just mindlessly follow me around the map, instead of actually killing the bosses. This makes whatever ranged weapon I carry as a "summoner" my main dps dispenser. Should be the other way around.

I'm not sure if these changes are possible to implement with mods, and not poking directly into Terraria's code, but any changes in this direction will be a huge QoL improvement for summoners. Especially the first one.

And again, thank you for this awesome mod, as it is already.

Edit: Totally forgot about stats snapshotting. Maybe, although it would be kinda crude, just despawn all summoners minions if some change happened to accessories/armor.

Last edited:
The associate card works like a DPS meter or Stopwatch as in it doesn't need to be equipped to show the data, right? If so, please make it craftable into the Cellphone! Us summoners inventories are such a clutter, we can't handle another item clogging it up!

The associate card works like a DPS meter or Stopwatch as in it doesn't need to be equipped to show the data, right? If so, please make it craftable into the Cellphone! Us summoners inventories are such a clutter, we can't handle another item clogging it up!

Yes, it does work from your inventory. Not sure if this is going to help you, but I would recommend installing auto-trash mod, if you haven't already done so. It helps at least to some degree with summoners inventory clutter.

May I suggest an few items?

Unit Scanner
Summoner's Association Card + Minion Control Rod
Uses to check max Minion count and re-position minions

SummonPad
PDA + Unit Scanner
"There's an app for that too"
Has full effects of all combined parts
Left Click to re-position minions / Right Click to warp back to spawn point

May I suggest an few items?

Unit Scanner
Summoner's Association Card + Minion Control Rod
Uses to check max Minion count and re-position minions

SummonPad
PDA + Unit Scanner
"There's an app for that too"
Has full effects of all combined parts
Left Click to re-position minions / Right Click to warp back to spawn point
I think you mean cell phone since pda doesnt teleport back to spawn

This mod is nice, but could you add a config that lets us enable/disable the "Max Minion" counter in the inventory?
Another mod I've got has something rendering there so it's all glitched out...

This mod is nice, but could you add a config that lets us enable/disable the "Max Minion" counter in the inventory?
Another mod I've got has something rendering there so it's all glitched out...
Heh, you keep asking me to change my mod because more obscure mods draw over it....we'll see.

Minor bug, when I have my inventory and the Boss Checklist open the max minions indicator shows up on top of the checklist.
[doublepost=1519981281,1519981217][/doublepost]Also, any plans for compatibility with other mods?

Hey guys check out Exodus Mod Here is our discord <Link Removed by Staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
Psst, hey, can you do us a solid and add an item to the mod?
Can you add a summoner item the works as the right click function, after doing a very large modded adventure, i noticed some modded summoner weapons dont have the option for right click targeting. was wondering if can add something kidna like this. just without the buffs to balance it.
4js2tx.png

You mention in the OP that there are massive buffs for using the sacrificial stone. What are these buffs exactly?

You mention in the OP that there are massive buffs for using the sacrificial stone. What are these buffs exactly?
If I'm not mistaken I believe when you use the stone your Summons do an INCREDIBLE amount of damage but you also start losing life quickly.

Instantly start dealing more, or after the debuffs pick up?
Should be instantly as long as your minions are hitting the enemy you're focusing on. I recommend having your minions focus target anything you want dead in this way.

Hey uhh…. hate to break it to ya guys who were asking for targeting with minions but...that is already in as vanilla. simply right click an enemy with a summon staff ( it might not work for stationary things tho )
[doublepost=1551492898,1551492874][/doublepost]also is this mod dead?

Back
Top Bottom