Summoning the Strongest Possible Stardust Dragon

Wait a minute...

The Dragon / Summons keep these mega-buffs indefinitely, until you die or cancel the summon?

Can I swap out to Beetle Armor with tanky / melee accessories but still have a 10 segment 30000% damage Dragon?

The Dragon and other minions keep the damage buffs from any gear you swap out, but you still need to keep equipped any gear or accessories that increase the number of minions you can have. Thus, you cannot swap out your Stardust Armor, Necromantic Scroll, Papyrus Scarab, or Pygmy Necklace if you want to keep all your minions or maintain the length of your dragon. You can, however, replace the menacing versions of those three accessories with versions that have other reforges.

When I started playing terraria , I turned summoner , with time playing , I realized it was a weak VERY class in question of defense too so I created one set vortex, with all the accessories and everything, I realized that the more harm than summoner , that's something I'm doing wrong? and what are the best classes for boss ? thank you

10.jpg

You may get some inspiration from this picture, i think.

View attachment 96074
You may get some inspiration from this picture, i think.

Indeed, this is something I'm familiar with - there's a way to equip two of the same accessory and repeat the process multiple times. There was a guide published on how to do this on the old forums, along with a video - I'll see if I can find it again! I didn't want to add it to the guide though because it's basically an exploit ;).

EDIT: found it, although it seems that the approach was patched in 1.3. I take it you discovered a different way to do it?

Indeed, this is something I'm familiar with - there's a way to equip two of the same accessory and repeat the process multiple times. There was a guide published on how to do this on the old forums, along with a video - I'll see if I can find it again! I didn't want to add it to the guide though because it's basically an exploit ;).

EDIT: found it, although it seems that the approach was patched in 1.3. I take it you discovered a different way to do it?
yes, you are right. it has been patched in 1.3. this is just for fun.:)

Back
Top Bottom