Switch summons bugs and auto save lag

Trigo

Terrarian
2 issue i have seen so far.

1 - Imp staff minions will only stay spawn for about a minute. Compared to the hornet staff that last as long you are alive or exit the game as expected.
2 - during the auto save the game game will freeze. this is all the time but may be mainly when i am moving lots of water or lots of eneimes but has also been seen during random boss fights.

2 issue i have seen so far.

1 - Imp staff minions will only stay spawn for about a minute. Compared to the hornet staff that last as long you are alive or exit the game as expected.
2 - during the auto save the game game will freeze. this is all the time but may be mainly when i am moving lots of water or lots of eneimes but has also been seen during random boss fights.
Hi there @Trigo, thanks for these reports. :)

I’ve seen others mention the imp minion only lasting for a minute, so you’re not alone, but it should definitely stay out indefinitely.

For your autosave freeze, are you in a large world? And does playing docked make any difference?

When you have a moment, I suggest sending in all your information on these reports, with as much detail as possible, to the developers here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Hi there @Trigo, thanks for these reports. :)

I’ve seen others mention the imp minion only lasting for a minute, so you’re not alone, but it should definitely stay out indefinitely.

For your autosave freeze, are you in a large world? And does playing docked make any difference?

When you have a moment, I suggest sending in all your information on these reports, with as much detail as possible, to the developers here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

I had the autosave problem and I play in docked mode normally, and I still had the issue either way. Not the op but maybe this will be useful.

I have been noticing the auto save lag more so since I defeated the wall of flesh. Also, the more I explore the world and expand the map it seems to get worse. I am on a large map as well. I've noticed it on both docked and hand held, can't say one more than the other tho.

Others have been reporting the auto-save lag for a while, so when I got my copy, I turned it off. It still auto-saves when you die, and you can always save and quit. (Totally wish there was a save and continue option of course.)

Basically, if the lag is really bothering you, turn off auto-save. :nursewink:

I do have it turned off. But when you die it auto saves and lags then. Also, while playing multiplayer, if the host dies and it lags long enough it disconnects the others. That is very annoying.

Also, I have been using the spider staff more recently and have been noticing it has been disappearing over time. It doesn't seem to be as consistent as the Imp staff. I have been trying to determine a time frame for it but again, very inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom