NPCs & Enemies Sun Mobs and alot more

Cruel Sinner

Skeletron
Alright, i got plenty of ideas right here.. and its really good? in my opinion atleast.. Here we go..
Sun Corpse: Zombies found during daytime, only in Hardcore with Crimson world evil on.
Sun Lord: After Moon-Lord, if you go to max depth, you'll be greeted with a dungeon that has 2 Skeletrons and 2 Plantera's, guarding a chest that once unlocked, you can summon.. THE SUN LORD!
Phase 1: A flying Sun with heating eyes that will disarm you everytime you hit it, unless its with a ranged weapon or boss item
Phase 2: A flying Sun with a body that has 7 miniature suns around it that will blast at you and often send something out called the "Eye of the Sun"
Phase 3: 6 arms, flying as usual, 2 Suns that will send out 10 Miniature suns everytime you hit the Sun in the eye and will blast casually a large beam of sunlight that will BURN everything it touches.
Vengeance: A night-time mob with the health equal to 2 Plantera's, will spawn in Hardcore regardless of what WE your on. Casually will have 3 Sun Corpses with him if your on Crimson, but weaker since they're called "Sun" Corpses
Satan: A October-November mob that will spawn if you've killed Skeletron and Plantera 3 times. Will put fire on everything so beware. Also has attack equal to a Skeletron. His a boss too, also HP is Skeletron and Plantera's but in one.
Death Slime: Slime Boss but 2x stronger and 5x HP. Kills you instantly no matter what if you jump on its crown, because it will absorb you. Thats why its called DEATH Slime.
Volcan: A flying golem that will put lava on your position every 20 seconds and will burn whatever it touches. Will also kill you instantly if you touch it because duh, its made of L A V A. Unless ofcourse you got lava resistance shoes or something. Then well it wont survive? Im not sure.

THIS IS JUST A IDEA!!!! DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, ITS JUST A IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

There are solar cultist archers in the game code. I've even managed to make them spawn in my server. They behave just like their lunatic counterparts, and they also won't despawn offscreen.

It's this guy:
White_Cultist_Archer.png

THIS IS JUST A IDEA!!!! DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, ITS JUST A IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!
This is how you immediately lose all your points. EVERYthing in this part of the forums is an idea.
I think the real problem here is that you're not taking this seriously─and it shows, since not a single thing in this suggestion is even remotely thought-out.
Instant kill enemies? Four bosses at once, which aren't even all DIFFERENT bosses and are completely different parts of the game? A regular enemy that has TWICE as much health as a BOSS? An enemy that─essentially─griefs your world with Lava?
...I know I don't have to explain the problems present, here.

Yeah.. didnt think this at all.. but Volcan's lava doesnt apply if you have anything even related to water so yeah.. thats a thing i guess. Anyways guess this is a worthless post ;-;

Yeah.. didnt think this at all.. but Volcan's lava doesnt apply if you have anything even related to water so yeah.. thats a thing i guess. Anyways guess this is a worthless post ;-;
Well don't just afterthought the water thing like that; that just further bolsters the issue. I dunno what pushed you to share these ideas as they are, but if you put some actual effort into 'em, you could definitely produce something noteworthy.
You're gonna need a lot of effort for the Sun Lord, though; that's already been suggested, and the White Cultists weren't implemented for a reason. Start with a smaller scope.

Alright... This suggestion has a few, uh... "quirks"
Sun Corpse: only appears on hardcore characters with crimson worlds? What about multiplayer? What about corruption worlds?
Sun Lord: Ah yes, this suggestion from the beginning of time. Why would plantera and skeletron fight you together in the underworld? That seems too weird, even for this game.
Vengeance: You did not specify when this guy shows up, and I assume he's just the tankiest fighter AI to ever have fighter AI'd. Not hard and not balanced.
Satan: So, a mob that punishes you for farming at completely different points of the game? Don't be the guy who punishes people for playing the game a certain way.
Death Slime: So if I jump on it's crown I die? I never even touched the crown of the normal king slime. Seems like a pretty useless gimmick to me that gets obliterated by rope in the same fashion as the king.
Volcan: So he punishes afk farmers. I've already said why this is a bad idea. And if only he spawns in the underworld we already have an expert hardmode enemy that spams lava everywhere. Also, did you mean to say Vulcan (roman god of fire) or did you just take the O off of Volcano?

Back
Top Bottom