Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
According to the wiki at least, the sun stone has about a 1/8 chance to drop from Golem. I'm not sure if its an actual bug or what but I must've fought him nearly 25-30 times now and gotten probably 140 beetle husks and every other drop except the sun stone. Not even once. If anyone else can confirm that they've gotten this drop at least? I wouldn't totally doubt I just have the worst RNG ever but it's starting to feel like somethings wrong at this point. I am in a large normal world. I haven't seen anything stating it was expert exclusive.

I defeated golem a few days ago about 10 times and I was able to get one. It's just bad luck/RNG and not a bug.

Terraria RNG is all knowing. It always waits for you to post something like this, before giving you your drop. It KNOWS. :eek:

I killed over fifty, I got two jungle keys of the lihzahrds and flying snakes I had to kill, and tho developer sets from the treasure bags. But no sun stone... RNG can be painfull.

And it seems that whining about RNG on the internet does cause miracles, next Golem gave me the damn stone, and another developer set.

Hello, I'm posting here because I haven't got sun stone too, after defeating Golem about 10-12 times. But as posting here causes miracles i'm gonna try this way too :)

Hahahahahah!!! It works!!! I got the sun stone immediately!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom