Drawings & Paintings Sun's Bad Art requests.....

Sun

Cultist
Hey guys, Sun here. So lately I have been working on computer drawings. I'm still kind of new, you can see my drawings on my profile status messages, so if you want to see my skills, go there please, I have yet to understand all of this site's commands and such.(plz don't hate me because i'm bad)

Anyways, I want to take some requests so I can work on my skills with digital drawing and also my skill on drawing characters that aren't my OCs.
I also need a picture of your character(preferably zoomed in) Also i can probably only do about 2-3 requests a week, as I have stuff to do, I hope you guys understand.

(Side note: Most of these probably won't be colored, as I can't digitally paint YET, stop making fun of me, and remember i'm not professional, so don't get mad if it looks bad)

Attachments

• Magnet sphere.png
    Magnet sphere.png
    1,006.7 KB · Views: 647
Hey guys, Sun here. So lately I have been working on computer drawings. I'm still kind of new, you can see my drawings on my profile status messages, so if you want to see my skills, go there please, I have yet to understand all of this site's commands and such.(plz don't hate me because i'm bad)

Anyways, I want to take some requests so I can work on my skills with digital drawing and also my skill on drawing characters that aren't my OCs.
I also need a picture of your character(preferably zoomed in) Also i can probably only do about 2-3 requests a week, as I have stuff to do, I hope you guys understand.

(Side note: Most of these probably won't be colored, as I can't digitally paint YET, stop making fun of me, and remember i'm not professional, so don't get mad if it looks bad)
Sounds like a plan, I guess I'll drop my request here. Here's two that you can choose from doing if you decide to take my request.

tealreq_by_bitpiestudios-d90ruv7.png

Tīru, my main OC as illustrated by BitPieStudios

Or...

mzsvP9K.png

Namnick, my newest OC as illustrated by J.Kizt

I've seen your art out and about, and it looks nice.

Without further ado, I'd like to simply request a Frog. Pretty much big eyes, scarf, and mustache. Here's a ref:

iumwdNw.png

Thanks in advance, and just have fun with it.

What are you talking about? These are not bad, they are great!
Anyways, I guess I'll request. References in my signature, I don't really care that it won't be colored or about the pose. Whatever you think works best. I'm perfectly fine if you can't do it.

Hey, I didn't want to leave a double post earlier, and I was in a rush. I just wanted to say your art looks pretty fantastic, and if you have any other examples I imagine it would help you a lot to include those in your OP/Main Post.

Reactions: Sun
Thanks guys for all the positive comments. I'm not going to lie, I didn't visit this forum for a bit because i was scared that people wouldn't like how i draw. I'll get to work immediately, starting off with Teals OC Namnick

Oh @Teal It's probably going to be done tomorrow, I have to restart my terraria account, so today is just me trying to regain everything again

I wouldn't say it's bad. You possess some skill at drawing and I would be glad to progress at least to that extent. Of course, as I can see, it's a sketch, but it's pretty well done.
Here's a request.
Capture 2015-09-03 14_20_50.png

Exclude the solar shield. Terra Blade would be appreciated, but not so neccesary.
Ok, since I've changed my avi, there's the another reference as my former one ( by Milt ).
Cr7Zo2xm.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, are requests still open?
If they are, I would like to request my OC, if it isn't any trouble.
Sure, I may be a bit overloaded right now, 3 requests plus working on my TCF 1 year anniversary contest entry, but you can still request!

Alright, cool! ^-^
BTW, your art looks pretty damn awesome, and I don't really care if you can't or won't do mine.
Do what you want, I don't want to be a bother, heh.
Anyways...
((Yes, I know it isn't going to be in color, I just felt the color details were crucial for some reason. Heh.))
Dark purple hair, worn in a ponytail, the hair in front of her face falling over her right eye.
Very skinny and slightly shorter than average.
She wields a medium length sword, deep red colored sword, which ends in a sharp broken end.
The grip of the sword is circular rather than straight, resembling that of a scissor handle.
She wears a crimson scarf around her neck. ((Her other clothes besides her scarf are undecided, so, do what you want with her clothes, heh.))
As for her pose, I would like her to be looking at the floor, with a creepy smirk on her face.

Alright, cool! ^-^
BTW, your art looks pretty damn awesome, and I don't really care if you can't or won't do mine.
Do what you want, I don't want to be a bother, heh.
Anyways...
((Yes, I know it isn't going to be in color, I just felt the color details were crucial for some reason. Heh.))
Dark purple hair, worn in a ponytail, the hair in front of her face falling over her right eye.
Very skinny and slightly shorter than average.
She wields a medium length sword, deep red colored sword, which ends in a sharp broken end.
The grip of the sword is circular rather than straight, resembling that of a scissor handle.
She wears a crimson scarf around her neck. ((Her other clothes besides her scarf are undecided, so, do what you want with her clothes, heh.))
As for her pose, I would like her to be looking at the floor, with a creepy smirk on her face.
Ok, i got you. This should be done around next week-ish.... This will be a challenge, first full- text request, with no reference! I'm excited. :happy:

Could you draw my OC? I would put a description here, but I have a pretty detailed picture.
4a39977f4f.png

I should add though that she has a red cross necklace and reflective black metal gloves. I would love to this character in your style. ;3

Could you draw my OC? I would put a description here, but I have a pretty detailed picture.
4a39977f4f.png

I should add though that she has a red cross necklace and reflective black metal gloves. I would love to this character in your style. ;3
Alrighty then! I'll get to work soon!

Back
Top Bottom