Drawings & Paintings Sunz' ok Art - (Maybe) Taking requests!

--Possible ressurection. (But well deserved IMO)--
Greetings @Sunz I would like to request (If they are open) my character, Sivath. (Drawing tablet, please, I feel they are cleaner than pen and pencil. :p)

Feel free to base him off my avatar, but if it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to request him in this pose :
Badassivath.PNG

Take your time, I'm in no rush. :p

Welp... I'm back from the dead. And I have a lot of explaining to do (well, not really)

First, I'd like to profoundly apologize to all the people that asked for one or more drawings, for you have all the rights in the world to smash my head against a table feel mad/dissappointed and it's all my fault for, generally, being lazy and/or distracted for other things.

School started more tan a month ago, and that combined with my work kinda kept me away from TCF, yes, but I had time to make my own drawings, and if I had time for that, I should have make time to complete my pending requests. But it wasn't a matter of time; to be honest I really didn't feel like doing them because I couldn't force myself to draw something I'm not 100% interested in (Sounds douchy, I know :I)

Another reason was that I.. err.. kinda forgot that this thread even existed :p I logged in to see some (and by some, I mean a lot of) news and then went like "Oh.... OH CRAP, THE ART THREAD D: "

So, yeah... in short (AKA, tl;dr version):
  • I'm really, REALLY sorry for letting you down
  • I lost interest in stuff really quickly, so this thread wasn't a good idea from the beginning
  • I don't know if I'm even gonna finish the request I have pending
  • I'm not as good as drawing as you guys think :I
  • I'm dumb
  • I may request the lock or even deletion of this thread
That's it, I guess :I
Again, I'm sorry. Feel free to send me a PM if you want me to say that personally.

Peace.

Wait, how did I not know of this thread earlier? These are awesome! :D

All these drawings are really old and this thread is kinda dead tho. I'm thinking about revamping this to art trades only or opening a new thread for that purpose. Still haven't decided.

Back
Top Bottom