Drawings & Paintings Sunz' ok Art - (Maybe) Taking requests!

H3CHCpn.jpg

Sorry fotr the delay, I've been a bit busy with my new job and other :red: :I
Not a problem i haven't been able to be online that much either :p
And my soon to be profile picture looks absolutely amazing keep up the good work!
P. S. I might come back for more :p

If you happen to be open for requests, a drawing of my avatar would be super cool. I've seen your work before, and it's great.

If you happen to be open for requests, a drawing of my avatar would be super cool. I've seen your work before, and it's great.
Sure, I'll add it to the queue. I am a bit busy these days, though, and I haven't been drawing a lot lately. I'll get to finish as many requests as I can, once I find some time to do so.

I should probably clarify this in the OP, I don't want anyone to get mad at me.

Last edited:
Sorry for the hiatus, everyone. But I have some good news:

sExYzdi.jpg

24jOaW7.jpg

If I owe you one or more requests, you have until the next weekend to specify if you want your drawing to be made with digital media. Otherwise, I'll just draw it with pen and pencils (Not that there's anything wrong with that, but if you would like to choose, there's that) Also, requests are closed until I finish the ones I already have in the queue.

That's it for now. See ya' soon, guys.

sExYzdi.jpg

24jOaW7.jpg

If I owe you one or more requests, you have until the next weekend to specify if you want your drawing to be made with digital media. Otherwise, I'll just draw it with pen and pencils (Not that there's anything wrong with that, but if you would like to choose, there's that) Also, requests are closed until I finish the ones I already have in the queue.

I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME TABLET. NOT :red:TING YOU!

sExYzdi.jpg

24jOaW7.jpg

I have one of those too, mine is pen and touch medium, what is yours?

I have one of those too, mine is pen and touch medium, what is yours?
Intuos pen (not the touch version) small. I'm getting used to it. Gotta say that drawing and painting with it feels a lot more natural than I expected.

Intuos pen (not the touch version) small. I'm getting used to it. Gotta say that drawing and painting with it feels a lot more natural than I expected.
Yeah that is what you notice but it still takes a few hours of using it to get used to it heck when i first bought it i couldn't draw a straight line :p, what program are you using or are going to use?

Yeah that is what you notice but it still takes a few hours of using it to get used to it heck when i first bought it i couldn't draw a straight line :p, what program are you using or are going to use?

SAI. It's pretty forgiving with its linework feature. Do you have any suggestions?
And yeah, I can barely draw a straight line right now xD

SAI. It's pretty forgiving with its linework feature. Do you have any suggestions?
And yeah, I can barely draw a straight line right now xD
Ps is great, art rage is ok and sketch book i have never used it. Also try playing osu with the tablet it could help you get used to it and it's a lot of fun.

sExYzdi.jpg

24jOaW7.jpg

pen and pencil best draw (is'nt the wonderful grammar)

Back
Top Bottom