'sup, it's me

Erienna Nakagai

Empress of Light
Named that because I couldn't think of a better name besides xXAwesomeIntroductionXx which is stupid so yeah.

So, I realized I haven't done an introduction yet and that's what led me to make this.

I am a gamer who isn't really all that interesting, now that I think about it. The games that I play often are: Pokemon, Terraria, Smash Bros., Halo, Borderlands, Minecraft, and a whole lot of "rogue-like" games on Steam. I do play other games, just not as much. Some other things I like are Homestuck and YouTube. My YouTube channel is MegaKyurem, though I don't post much anymore.

I joined TCF because, even before I was active with the community, I knew it was awesome.

That's really all I can think of for now, I'll add to this later. But for now, see ya!

WHALECOME to the Terraria Community Forums!
tumblr_mqsej6VFWJ1rjcfxro1_500.gif

Named that because I couldn't think of a better name besides xXAwesomeIntroductionXx which is stupid so yeah.

So, I realized I haven't done an introduction yet and that's what led me to make this.

I am a gamer who isn't really all that interesting, now that I think about it. The games that I play often are: Pokemon, Terraria, Smash Bros., Halo, Borderlands, Minecraft, and a whole lot of "rogue-like" games on Steam. I do play other games, just not as much. Some other things I like are Homestuck and YouTube. My YouTube channel is MegaKyurem, though I don't post much anymore.

I joined TCF because, even before I was active with the community, I knew it was awesome.

That's really all I can think of for now, I'll add to this later. But for now, see ya!

I Salute to you! Welcome to the forum! I am Olof Aka Nuran, I Mostly play Terraria and CS:GO. I also play World of Warcraft but i have taken a pause because i have played for some years.. I am a Programmer and mod Developer! You can Check my latest Development down in my signature! ( The Soul items mod! )

( the banner will take you to my old post but there will be a link to my new post! )

I Salute to you! Welcome to the forum! I am Olof Aka Nuran, I Mostly play Terraria and CS:GO. I also play World of Warcraft but i have taken a pause because i have played for some years..
I'm not actually new, but it's ok because I never made one of these threads. On what I quoted you for, I used to play WoW as well but took a break around a few months to one month before Warlords came out.

I don't have WoD yet but when MoP was still a thing, I had a 90 on me and my sister's shared account. I couldn't transfer it so an my account my highest is only like level 65.

ah i see, The only thing that was good about MoP was the PvP and the new stats, But Everything els was :red: xD Leveling sucked, Gearing in PvE Sucked.

WoD is pretty good and stable tho! i like Both PvP and PvE atm! :) ( I am a pvp player )
[DOUBLEPOST=1421007258][/DOUBLEPOST]@xXAwesomeNinjaXx May i ask were you got that logo from? :)

These kind of things should be written in your profile posts or in your profile's information tab (that's what it is for), not in the general Terraria discussion.

Open your little menu, hovering the mouse over your name next to your "Inbox" and "Alerts". In the menu, find the "User information" button. Go there. From there, you can edit your information tab; there, other users may visit your profile, enter there and know more about you.

These kind of things should be written in your profile posts or in your profile's information tab (that's what it is for), not in the general Terraria discussion.
This is the Introduction section, people can make a thread here to introduce themselves.

This is the Introduction section, people can make a thread here to introduce themselves.
Oh. Geez
Facepalm.png

I'm sorry. I saw "Terraria Cross-Platform" but not "Introductions" after it
PSTsH

Well, the second point of my last comment still stands. You can write some information about yourself in your info tab!
pstHE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom