Sup Terrarians?

Hey, I'm CobaltBetaMermaid, but Beta is cool either way. I play through steam and evolve if you're looking for me otherwise. 18 year old girl, if that's vague enough to not be considered revealing personal information. I'm open for convo and maybe also pokemon related things. Drop me a line! (not a fish pun)

(ok maybe a fish pun)

Welcome! And well done for finding the introductions sub-forum, I couldn't!

(also yay Pokemon, I keep all the pre-DS games on my phone for when I get bored :dryadwink:)

Sup=What's up
Hmmm, flying fish, several bosses, wyverns harpies, OH you meant what are we up to?

Lol sorry I had to I'm always not always a smart :red: I promise lol. Welcome to the forums! :) hope you enjoy your stay and have a follow!

Ah, I'm also on the Belltree forums for Animal Crossing, so it's pretty much the same set up XD but omg i love mushroom biomes you have no idea SQUEE
[DOUBLEPOST=1421311325][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sup=What's up
Hmmm, flying fish, several bosses, wyverns harpies, OH you meant what are we up to?

Lol sorry I had to I'm always not always a smart :red: I promise lol. Welcome to the forums! :) hope you enjoy your stay and have a follow!
Well thankee :D sarcasm is my mother tongue, so i'll fit in nicely 'round here :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1421311371][/DOUBLEPOST]

(also yay Pokemon, I keep all the pre-DS games on my phone for when I get bored :dryadwink:)
OH and YEAH POKEMON!! i've got yellow on a GBS :D and X

Welcome, you sure do sound like a member that can get along well with others. Enjoy your time in these forums, it's a great place to be.

Welcome, you sure do sound like a member that can get along well with others. Enjoy your time in these forums, it's a great place to be.
Thanks!! >w< it looks fun here!
[DOUBLEPOST=1421311493][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then I suggest you use the "Underground" theme of the forum! :)
[bottom of page, left corner, "Overworld", click it]
Oh that's awesome. I'm gonna be switching these themes around for the next half hour. :D

Ah, I'm also on the Belltree forums for Animal Crossing, so it's pretty much the same set up XD but omg i love mushroom biomes you have no idea SQUEE

I suppose I shall go and make one %-_- It's not like I'm wasting time at work or anything... :dryadnaughty:

Then I suggest you use the "Underground" theme of the forum! :)
[bottom of page, left corner, "Overworld", click it]

Isn't the Underground theme the default theme? It was for me, anyway...

I have no idea :D
I think i'm liking the overworld right now
[DOUBLEPOST=1421312562][/DOUBLEPOST]I lied, the crimson has a crawler on it i like it more now. :D

Well Beta, welcome to TCF!
As for pokemon related things, I think @Szaila would be more then glad to share a few things! :)
*Ding dong*~
You called?
Hello, fellow terrarian and welcome to the forums~

... P... pokemon..? Did... did someone say..... pokemon..?? *heavy breathing*
As a trainer to another, I hope you'll have fun on these forums~ Be sure to check out the off-topic section as there's probably alot of pokemon-talk over there~ Also, I suggest joining the Nintendo network social forum where we talk about everything nintendo, including dem glorious pokemans.
There has also been an increase in artists drawing pokemon over at the art-side of the forums. So, be sure to check it out~

I, myself is one of them. (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink)

ibT8FQU.png
this being my (new and very rarely used) pokesona lol

If ya ever feel lonely, don't hesitate to start a convo with anyone, including me~

Have fun, and have a nice day, friend~

*Ding dong*~
You called?
Hello, fellow terrarian and welcome to the forums~

... P... pokemon..? Did... did someone say..... pokemon..?? *heavy breathing*
As a trainer to another, I hope you'll have fun on these forums~ Be sure to check out the off-topic section as there's probably alot of pokemon-talk over there~ Also, I suggest joining the Nintendo network social forum where we talk about everything nintendo, including dem glorious pokemans.
There has also been an increase in artists drawing pokemon over at the art-side of the forums. So, be sure to check it out~

I, myself is one of them. (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink)

ibT8FQU.png
this being my (new and very rarely used) pokesona lol

If ya ever feel lonely, don't hesitate to start a convo with anyone, including me~

Have fun, and have a nice day, friend~
HNNNNNNNNG DAT ART DOE
Yay :D You do know we're besites now, yeah?

10+ to gryffindor for perfect gif usage
Oh you have no idea~~
I'm currently on my school pc, but on my personal pc, I got this one folder FILLED with hundreds of GIFs which I am two clicks away from using.
I have the GIF for everything..!!
Call me... The Gif master... The Gifter, if you will..!

hah! Oh me, you so phunny!

Oh you have no idea~~
I'm currently on my school pc, but on my personal pc, I got this one folder FILLED with hundreds of GIFs which I am two clicks away from using.
I have the GIF for everything..!!
Call me... The Gif master... The Gifter, if you will..!

hah! Oh me, you so phunny!
Basically the Supernatural fandom, then XD

Back
Top Bottom