Sup Terrarians?

TBH, I've seen the first 5 seasons and own the first 9.
I'm not ok with it i need help TAKE ME AWAY FROM IT
(honestly though I kinda grew out of it a few years back.)

tumblr_nd8snbpkz41rziwwco1_400.gif

Btw, have you tried out finding your spirit pokemon? owo As in spirit animal?

you do it by typing in 1 and 721 on the right here, then finding out the corresponding pokemon for the number here~

My spirit pokemon became Likitung 0w0
I didn't cheat, by resetting it multiple times, honest!
I was so enjoyed that I had to draw a little something for my dear spirit pokemon =w=
index.php

Btw, have you tried out finding your spirit pokemon? owo As in spirit animal?

you do it by typing in 1 and 721 on the right here, then finding out the corresponding pokemon for the number here~

My spirit pokemon became Likitung 0w0
I didn't cheat, by resetting it multiple times, honest!
I was so enjoyed that I had to draw a little something for my dear spirit pokemon =w=
index.php
Das some fancy pencil wagging that is mate :D
I got Gyrados. Cool and all, but i was never one for it...
Honestly I was sincerely hoping for 122

How sweet =w=
I think, the one gem that I allways wanted on my new teams would either be Aron, Zangoose or Swablu =w=
I just love them so~

How sweet =w=
I think, the one gem that I allways wanted on my new teams would either be Aron, Zangoose or Swablu =w=
I just love them so~
good choices there, i remember getting my butt handed to me by some swablu in a TCG match a few months back. Those suckers can be nastay :/

naw eevee is for commoners. but yeah 122 and i go back a looong way. I still have to name them Miles when i get my first one per game.
I always rename all my Pokemon, but I ALWAYS DO IT IN CAPS so they blend in with all the other names.

Ponyta, fancy enough :D
You make ratatta sad
I hate to admit, Rattata and Raticate were the only two of the original one hundred and fifty (one) that I couldn't stand.

I always rename all my Pokemon, but I ALWAYS DO IT IN CAPS so they blend in with all the other names.

I hate to admit, Rattata and Raticate were the only two of the original one hundred and fifty (one) that I couldn't stand.
You don't have to caps them in the newer games, which is awesome :D but really? i mean they are the pest of the world but that's your opinion and i respect it
maybe your first spirit animal was symbolic XD

Tbh I could never stand any of the 1.st gen
I'm jsut so sick of the constant hype, even Nintendo had to give in to it by giving two 1.st gen pokemon TWO mega evos, ffs! I mean, what the actual fck, man..! If my... bitterness against Charizard wasn't big enough, it certainly became bigger now..! :dryadcry:

I'm jsut so sick of the constant hype, even Nintendo had to give in to it by giving two 1.st gen pokemon TWO mega evos, ffs! I mean, what the actual fck, man..! If my... bitterness against Charizard wasn't big enough, it certainly became bigger now..!

Should I keep quiet about being one of those Charizard power gamers..? ]:

It is a very good thing! :dryadhappy:

I will never see the number 19 in the same light again %:sigh:
the light is purple and it eats my oran crops
[DOUBLEPOST=1421315104][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm jsut so sick of the constant hype, even Nintendo had to give in to it by giving two 1.st gen pokemon TWO mega evos, ffs! I mean, what the actual fck, man..! If my... bitterness against Charizard wasn't big enough, it certainly became bigger now..! :dryadcry:
-also hushes on the existence of my team leader-
[DOUBLEPOST=1421315176][/DOUBLEPOST]
i heard some girl claim it was about racism cause his x form is black and i was like
tumblr_n96y6xlDI71rziwwco1_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom